• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

Forsyth County OC experiences...

Barnes and Noble: No issues Starbucks: No issues Walmart: No issues/smart mouth kid Bojangles: No issues Sheetz: No issues/got a compliment from an undercover Deputy for carrying Olde Orchard Diner: No issues Roses: No issues Subway: no issues Whats some of others experiences in FORSYTH County?
  2. S

NC CCW wait times?

I just applied for my CCW in Forsyth County on January 22, 2013. Does anyone know the wait time now since these are in high demand right now? Believe it or not, they accepted my NC PPS (North Carolina Private Protective Service) firearms training certificate in place of me taking a CCW class...
  3. S

Question concerning Carrying at my Apartment, thoughts welcomed...

I am a Armed Security Enforcement Officer registered through the State of NC's PPSB (Private Protective Service Board) and I have to carry on person to and from work with it being my sole responsibilty of the weapon at all times while on duty. There is no issue with this but my question is, is...
  4. S

Cannot find a holster for my Steyr M40-A1...HELP

Im still new to the this forum, this is my first topic. I have learn a lot from you gentlemen and ladies. I bought a Steyr M40-A1 back in the spring and this is the most amazing and accurate firearm Ive ever owned, but the downside is I can only find a nylon holster which is a real pain in the...