• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. O

OC @ school sports games?

So, I have a couple of questions actually. If I drop my kid off at school, I can OC or I have to CC? I understand I can't go inside buildings, what about covered areas? What is the amount of time I can linger after I drop off my kid? And how early before they get out of school can I be there...
  2. O

Interesting moment at Lynden Fair.

I'm at the Fair today with my wife, niece and our 4 kids. Just relaxing on a bench, waiting for my kids to finish some rides. And I get approached by 3 Local police and a rented security guard. Apparently I've been causing a commotion, a lot of concerned fair goers. Well, a short conversation...
  3. O

S&W Air Weight and my wife.......

Have now been united in constitutional matrimony! I ordered a Lady Smith for her a week before Christmas, long and short of it is that the odds of getting the Lady Smith were low, so my LGS put an Air Weight that recieved aside to see if that would suffice. She picked it up today! Bought some...
  4. O

BoyScouts gun policy, news to me.

Howdy folks! Last night, after my son's Boy Scout meeting, I was made aware of a policy about guns and Boy Scouts. I hadn't known that I couldn't attend as a parent while Open carrying. The meeting was at an American Legion hall, not a school or anything blatantly obvious. The only time...
  5. O

Just Sayin' Hello!

Not sure if I failed to search hard enough, So I am going to intro myself, as I just joined this forum. Long time lurker, really enjoy this forum, for the most part. I live up In good Ole' Blaine, 31 Male. I work for an Organic cereal producer, and am proud to OC! I actually hadn't put much...