• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. B

A Great Deal

This post is for all the dealers,and private sellers, that are marking up weapon prices and ammo prices. It's funny how prices have doubled and tripled in the past six months, and no factory has raised their prices. So it great to see that greed is alive and well in this community. So I just...
  2. B

Get Off The Couch Denver area

Ok, a lot of folks have been working hard, on the hudak recall, and they have a kickoff tomorrow. You now have 60 days to make this recall work, goto this link, and get the info, and show up. I am shure you can find 1/2 a day in the next 60 days to walk petitions for the recall, good luck...
  3. B

They Came To Town

Hello, OpenCarryDenver.Org, had boots on the ground today, when the sheriffs came to Denver. This was a press conference, about a hour before Obama came to give his little speech. In addition I made a short little tale clip, I hope you enjoy both videos. I did run out of space and missed the...
  4. B

A Meeting

The recall effort is under way for Rhonda fields, yes you should know this name. She is the one who Sponsored the mag bill. She only needs around 6,000 *votes, from her area to start the recall election. This is a drop in the bucket compared to the other recall efforts. So...
  5. B

We Need Support

Are the fights starting?. Now, these comments are only pointed to the folks that live near the Denver metro area. Now I speak from being a active member in the recall efforts for Fields,McLachlan and Hudak and last but not least Salazar. That means I have been to the meetings and will be at the...
  6. B

For Denver Area Business only.

Something new is starting in and around the city of Denver. It's called the OpenCarryDenver.Org storefront program. This program will provide a front window sticker, that say's "OPEN CARRY AND CCW WELCOME HERE". It will give colorado business owners to ability to say! They want to support the...
  7. B

Add To The List

Please give your support to this new petition, to support a ballot measure, this petition gets mailed to the Presdient and down to the local level, of the Colorado government...
  8. B

Cheese Is King

Cheese is king? Here I am trying to keep our 2nd amendment rights alive and cooking. Now some of you may have heard of change.org, it's place where people can start a petition. So that's what I used for my Joe Salazar recall. So while you belong to this you will get notices of other petitions...
  9. B

Bad Day At The Capital

Well I just happen to have a day off, when it was the last rounds of 2A debates. ​ So I arrived at the capital at 8:30 AM. I was greated by the supporters, all 4 of them. Yes all 4. So I introduced myself and found out some people did go inside. I just happen to have my weapon with me. Since...
  10. B

We need your help,

Need to get rid of joe Salazar http://www.change.org/petitions/joe-salazar-colorado-state-reprenative-house-district-51-to-resign
  11. B

If you are from colorado area. Please help

Please help us out. http://www.change.org/petitions/joe-salazar-colorado-state-reprenative-house-district-51-to-resign