• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. B

National Guard Armory

So I have tried to research this myself and I can not seem to find anything clear. Is the Ashland National Guard Armory state or federal property? I am asking for carry reasons of course. Ive searched the forums here and tried to find the answer elsewhere. I am sure I have missed something...
  2. B

Lexington Convention Center

I was planning on attending an event at the LCC in a couple months. I was researching their website and came upon this restriction. The whole page can be found at the following link under rules and regs. http://www.lexingtoncenter.com/lexpo-exposition-services/exhibitor-information-forms...
  3. B

KYOWVA Mall

Was at the kyowva mall today with my daughter when a security guard approached me and said that it was against mall policy for me to have my firearm. Now I specifically looked at all signs on my way in and there wasn't a single sign about firearms. Not wanting to cause a scene and because my...
  4. B

Question About Open Carry

Sorry if this has been covered but I can't find it anywhere. Is it legal to open carry with an IWB holster? Say a tucked in shirt and jeans with a IWB holster not covered. Thanks in advance for your help.