• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. D

Texan oc in ballard, freemont, tacoma, port orchard

Well I got back from my vacation last friday. I was slighlty paranoid about ocing in seattle due to what some people post about the city on here and other carry groups. That paranoia was completely unfounded. I did not get to go to pikes or the international district because I slept in and...
  2. D

Texan back with oc report and more questions

Well I had a great trip last june, thanks for all the info. I carried my m&p9c in a serpa with no issues everywhere except I didn't in seattle because I was in a hurry and didn't have time to waste on a possible leo encounter. Went into winco in tacoma with no issues at night from their security...
  3. D

Flying into seatac

This will be my first time flying with a firearm as I usually drive. Am I correct in understanding my gun case won't come out with the normal luggage and I will have to go somewhere else to get it? Just wondering where exactly I would go to retrieve it at seatac? I don't see this information...
  4. D

Indian Reservation gun laws

I will be arriving in seattle on the 31st. I had already asked questions pertaining to open carry in another thread and have read all the info I can here on this forum. The only question I didn't see the answer to and couldn't find on google was, the regulations regarding firearms on indian...