• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Open Youreyesamerica

Letter to Senators Murray and Cantwell demanding answer to DHS Arms and Ammo purchase

Hello again everyone, This is a letter to the Traitors demanding answers to the Resent Arms and Ammo purchases of DHS. All you need to do is print sign and date and send. it exceeds the 5000 character limit for their email program. and once again thank you in advance for you help on this...
  2. Open Youreyesamerica

Recall Petition for Senators Murray and Cantwell for Oath of Office and 2A Violations

Hello everyone, I am new to your forum and would like to post this very important document for all to read and sign. I am an Active Duty Army Staff Sergeant in Washington that is fed up with the lack of support we are receiving from our elected officials. (further referred to as TRAITORS)...