• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. BroadwayJoe

Attorney Recommendation Stafford, VA Area

I got a speeding ticket and am looking for an attorney that can make it go away. Any recommendations from someone local?
  2. BroadwayJoe

Coming to FL for family emergency. OC help appreciated.

I have to make an emergency trip to Florida to see some family with health issues. I do not have my concealed carry as NC is pro open carry, and prefer to not make the trip unarmed. I know NC law, I believe SC you can not carry open, Georgia is OC friendly but not sure on FL. I am honestly just...
  3. BroadwayJoe

Emergency Trip to Florida. OC Advice

I have to make an emergency trip to Florida to see some family with health issues. I do not have a permission slip and prefer to not make the trip unarmed. I know NC law, I believe SC you can not carry open, Georgia is OC friendly but not sure on FL. I tried scrolling through each states page...
  4. BroadwayJoe

Colorado ruling on Open Carry

“In sum, openly carrying a firearm outside the home is a liberty protected by the Second Amendment.” AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. BroadwayJoe

Android & Iphone AP to view & rate 2nd Amendment Pro or Anti Business'

There is an AP available on Android and Iphone. Android has a free and paid version. Paid version is ad free and $2.99. http://2afriendly.com/ Easy interface, shows a map with flags and below it list of business' and whether they are 2A friendly (green flag pro, red flag anti and white flag...
  6. BroadwayJoe

AP that you can view & rate 2A Business'

There is an AP available on Android and Iphone. Android has a free and paid version. Paid version is ad free and $2.99. http://2afriendly.com/ Easy interface, shows a map with flags and below it list of business' and whether they are 2A friendly (green flag pro, red flag anti and white flag...
  7. BroadwayJoe

Why is there not an Open Carry Association?

The NRA has a large following and a huge voice for 2A advocates, but they are anti open carry. Why hasn't OCA or Open Carry Association to fight for the people been started? Just curious.
  8. BroadwayJoe

OC Understaing & Clarification

OC Understanding & Clarification of Rights So I have been exercising my rights to OC here and there and would like to do this full time. I have no conundrums or hesitation about doing so, however, I do feel like I need a better understanding of my rights. In the event I were to encounter a...
  9. BroadwayJoe

New Member from the Piedmont Triad

I stumbled on this site a while back and it escaped me for some reason. I had the pleasure of meeting two members of this forum at Wesmar range in High Point yesterday who reminded me about it and so here I am. I went to shoot with a buddy of mine and had the pleasure of meeting wethepeople &...