• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

4th Street Live

any one ever had a problem carrying down there ?
  2. S

quick question

If you are walking around and open carrying if a LEO stop you do you have to provide ID if your doing nothing wrong ?
  3. S

Car Show

has any one carried in there before and if so have you had any problems
  4. S

Jefferson Mall

Just a quick question the wife and i was in the jmall last last we notice they took the no weapons signs down so we checked the web site and has nothing about carrying there any more so we went ahead insaid we was both OCing and we stoped by one of there guards and said we couldnt carry there...
  5. S

Taurus vs ati

hello there i have been looking to get a 45 1911 i like the look of the taurus pt-1911 and the ATI 1911 only thing is i have not heard alot about ATI any one have one or have any exp in them i just font want to buy something with out alittle feed bak thank you
  6. S

Hello OC

Hello there new to wesite love it so far lots of nice info thanks for all the work and info !!!