• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. F

Feeler-NoVa open carry motorcycle ride?

Any interest in organizing open carry bike rides in NoVa? Say immediately after a breakfast or prior to a dinner?
  2. F

OC in Front Royal 2.0

Realized I have been breaking forum rules by resuscitating a thread that had been inactive > 1 yr. Here's the new thread! Places I've carried without issue: Lowes WalMart 7-11's Spelunkers Jalisco Martins The only place I know of at this point to be off limits is Lucky Star lounge in old...
  3. F

First day of OC - Warren County

Just thought I'd share todays events. While leaving lowes today (unarmed) I stopped a county officer and picked his brain. His name was Deputy Bates. He was very friendly and willing to help. While we all know "secured" container could be just about anything, he informed me that some officers...
  4. F

New member: School zone question

Hello all! Ive recently been looking into open carry and have been lurking here on the forums for a few days. Lots of valuable info here! Thanks to all... That said, I live near a high volume of schools, making it near impossible to open carry from my home to just about any places that I...