• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Al-Zarqawi

ilbob

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It seems he has finally gone to meet his maker. I suspect he will not be pleased with the accommodations.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Makes my day hearing this.
So Zarqawi is follows the bright light and gets to the end. There he sees George Washington, who says 'I can't belive what you did to my countrymen' and starts to beat the hell out of him. In time Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry, George Mason come along and also beat start to beat him, followed by many more of the founding fathers. This beating goes on for a few thousand years, when St Peter happens by. Zarqawi asks him, 'I thought I was supposed to get 72 virgins when I died in jihad, what happened?'
St Peter replied, 'Oh you misheard, you get 72 Virginians when you kill Americans.'

VApatriot

imported post

longwatch wrote:
Makes my day hearing this.
So Zarqawi is follows the bright light and gets to the end. There he sees George Washington, who says 'I can't belive what you did to my countrymen' and starts to beat the hell out of him. In time Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry, George Mason come along and also beat start to beat him, followed by many more of the founding fathers. This beating goes on for a few thousand years, when St Peter happens by. Zarqawi asks him, 'I thought I was supposed to get 72 virgins when I died in jihad, what happened?'
St Peter replied, 'Oh you misheard, you get 72 Virginians when you kill Americans.'
You beet me to posting that one,but itis just what that murdering SOB deserves.:X:p

SFC Stu

imported post

Glad to see this happen. It's Bush's FAULT that he is dead! ha ha

SFC Stu

DoubleR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Well, now they're saying he was still "kicking" when the Cavalry got ther after the AF dropped the couple of "Big Ones". It was said that - "He mumbled something, but it was indistinguishable and it was very short." That must have been the part about the Virgins:D. I'd like to see if a Virginian was in the vicinity:shock:.