• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin stores that infringe upon our rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McX

Can Repair Appliances; 1400 Douglas Ave. Racine

CARRY ALLOWED.

* caution; school zone

M

McX

If I'm not mistaken, there is an o&h on Douglas ave... I love kringle.

yes there is. i love kringle too, but it's a real luxury these days. if i get there, i'll ask them if they make a cream cheese kringle (nudge-nudge).

kemo

Northstar lanes in Antigo

North Star Lanes in Antigo is posted saw it tonight. It is owned by the former democratic sheriff of Langlade county and his family.

MKEgal

Waukesha County Technical College

Didn't see them Monday, but "no weapons of any kind allowed" stickers are on lots of external doors today.
Not every door, yet... Will keep looking.
And of course, they have no way to actually enforce the rule.
I'm ccing my orange plastic pistols, but they could just as easily be real.
Will find my stickers explaining that this business has accepted liability for your protection.
Looks like they'll get a workout. :(

phred

Mark Motors Automotive, Inc in Plover is Posted

Mark Motors Automotive, Inc.
Toyota and Scion Dealer

1765 Park Ave
Plover, WI 54467

715-342-5040

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.