• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin stores that infringe upon our rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorcice

Posted no guns:
Hann's Christmas Farm
848 Tipperary Road
Oregon WI (south of Madison)

I did send them an email today letting them know about the liability and that criminals don't abey signs.

I talked to the owner the day before thanksgiving in person. He seemed receptive to the info but clearly did not take to it. His loss. I'm sure the insurance co he quoted had some influence.

protias

After I received the below, I added the Green Bay location to friendorfoe.us

Hello,
Per the District Manager armed customers are not allowed in the store. I
think you will find that any business that has a cash register will not
allow an armed customer on their premises.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
805-388-1000

What a farce. There are thousands upon thousands of stores who respect our right to carry in WI alone.

M

McX

What a farce. There are thousands upon thousands of stores who respect our right to carry in WI alone.

we dont have a cash register, guess that's why it ok to carry by us huh?

Last edited:

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
One can almost feel the WAVE cult member shaking with glee as she posted this on the WAVE Ghoul Facebook page:

"Seen at the Roxbury Tavern - as you walk in the door, a few handguns sitting in an aquarium full of water - makes it known - no guns allowed!"

Roxbury is between Sauk City and Waunakee. If I wasn't unfriended from the WAVE page, I would have been able to tell her that drowning firearms does't make it as a legal posting.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
One can almost feel the WAVE cult member shaking with glee as she posted this on the WAVE Ghoul Facebook page:

"Seen at the Roxbury Tavern - as you walk in the door, a few handguns sitting in an aquarium full of water - makes it known - no guns allowed!"

Roxbury is between Sauk City and Waunakee. If I wasn't unfriended from the WAVE page, I would have been able to tell her that drowning firearms does't make it as a legal posting.
If they are real handguns, they are inviting a smash and grab....

Deathss

Goodwill Industries IS posted
W178 N9315 Watertower Place
Menomonee Falls,WI 53051

Salvation Army is Friendly
N89 W16899 Appleton Ave.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

Magnum Force

Stadium View Not Posted

I see that the Stadium View in Green Bay is on your list. I was there last week (12-1-11) and it was not posted on the four entrances I look at. I looked at two entrances going into the bar and two going into the meeting room/bar and none of them were posted.

Resdon111

Just got back from George Webb's in Sussex. I didn't see any signs anywhere, could they have taken them down? There wasn't anything at the register or on the doors or walls.

protias

Just got back from George Webb's in Sussex. I didn't see any signs anywhere, could they have taken them down? There wasn't anything at the register or on the doors or walls.

Perhaps. I haven't been there in over a year. I took it off the list.

jeff niles

no guns

parker pen credit union Janesville, Debs restaurant Milton, Milton Family restaurant, Subway Milton , State electric Janesville No cc oc may be OK

Serpent

Fedex Larosse

I went to Fedex main office by LaCrosse airport to ship a package. Door was posted.
I took my gun back to the car and went back in to send MY GUN to Smith and Wesson for
repair! I mentioned the hypocrisy of wanting my money to ship my GUN but refusing to allow
an LAC from carrying their gun in. The lady at the counter said the sign has been up long before the law
went into effect, and they didn't yet know if it was going to stay up.
I think I'll let S&W know about this, and I'll certainly be talking to the Fedex management. In the meantime
I'll do any shipping with somebody else.

H

Herr Heckler Koch

American Red Cross Blood Services - Green Bay and Wisconsin 2011 Act 35

Will ARC allow legally armed donors?

Will ARC-Green Bay allow legally armed donors?

Your response will be posted at FriendOrFoe.us.

I was a maximum rate apheresis-platelet donor for ten years. I
supported many single-source recipients. My local unilaterally
prohibited legally armed donors over my protests and I severed our
relationship.

protias

parker pen credit union Janesville, Debs restaurant Milton, Milton Family restaurant, Subway Milton , State electric Janesville No cc oc may be OK

I'm surprised Subway is posted.

I went to Fedex main office by LaCrosse airport to ship a package. Door was posted.
I took my gun back to the car and went back in to send MY GUN to Smith and Wesson for
repair! I mentioned the hypocrisy of wanting my money to ship my GUN but refusing to allow
an LAC from carrying their gun in. The lady at the counter said the sign has been up long before the law
went into effect, and they didn't yet know if it was going to stay up.
I think I'll let S&W know about this, and I'll certainly be talking to the Fedex management. In the meantime
I'll do any shipping with somebody else.

I call BS. Fedex is neutral.

Will ARC allow legally armed donors?

Will ARC-Green Bay allow legally armed donors?

Your response will be posted at FriendOrFoe.us.

I was a maximum rate apheresis-platelet donor for ten years. I
supported many single-source recipients. My local unilaterally
prohibited legally armed donors over my protests and I severed our
relationship.

So is it posted?

thephanatik

Neenah Standard Services (BP Gas Station off Highway 41) is posted. Its sad, its where my family always got gas. During the winter I got car washes there every week. I went to school with the kid of the family that owns it, so I liked giving them my business. There's a shiny new QuikTrip that will be getting all my family's business until the sign comes down.

Their address and phone number:
1126 Main Street
Neenah, WI 54956-2202
(920) 729-4390

thephanatik

You can also add Milwaukee School of Engineering. All entrances are posted. Including the Grohmann museum and Kern center.

Status
Not open for further replies.