• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin stores that infringe upon our rights (v2)

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
For the WI Taco Bells, at least 60% of them are franchised owned, so some are choosing to prohibit law abiding citizens from carrying. Corporate policy does not infringe upon the right to carry.

The posted ones are located in the middle part of the state, operated by Tonn's Inc. in the mid-state and in the Fox Valley areas, including Stevens Point area, the Green Bay area, Oshkosh among others. There is no email contact or website for Tonn's.

http://start.cortera.com/company/research/k2l4rym5j/tonns-inc/

Paradox

In Menomonee Falls, you can add the Public Library, and Family Pet Clinic.

On a related note... what if you cannot feasibly not shop there? For example, we have someone with celiac disease in our house, and have to purchase gluten-free foods. Costco is one store that has a lot of them reasonably priced. Man, it's tough...

protias

In Menomonee Falls, you can add the Public Library, and Family Pet Clinic.

On a related note... what if you cannot feasibly not shop there? For example, we have someone with celiac disease in our house, and have to purchase gluten-free foods. Costco is one store that has a lot of them reasonably priced. Man, it's tough...

Public buildings I am not keeping track of unfortunately. I've added the Pet Clinic.

As for gluten free food, you can always order it online from places like http://www.glutenfree.com/, http://www.glutenfreedietfoods.com/, etc, etc. ;)

Last edited:

Paradox

Public buildings I am not keeping track of unfortunately. I've added the Pet Clinic.

As for gluten free food, you can always order it online from places like http://www.glutenfree.com/, http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/products/gluten-free.php, http://www.glutenfreedietfoods.com/, etc, etc. ;)

I don't want to distract from the original thread, but interesting that you advocate ordering online from whole foods when they won't allow us in the store armed... Was that intentional? Isn't ordering online still giving them your money?

protias

I don't want to distract from the original thread, but interesting that you advocate ordering online from whole foods when they won't allow us in the store armed... Was that intentional? Isn't ordering online still giving them your money?

Just a memory slip. :uhoh::cry:

paul@paul-fisher.com

Hmm, I've seen a few of these. I wonder if is a corp policy?

No... each Napa auto parts store are franchisees. I am 99% sure the guys who own the Delavan one own the Janesville one and they are headquartered in Rockford, IL.

I have open carried many times in the Elkhorn one with zero issues. The guy who owns that one only owns that one.

Wolf1477

Janesville=NAPA auto parts

Well that sucks, looks like that's the last time I get to stop in and harass Deb when I'm in the area. And, no, the NAPA in Ladysmith isn't posted (at least it wasn't the last time I was there). Oh well, I can usually get the same parts at Carquest.

wsad

The harbor freight in Madison was posted with a large sign shortly after the law passed. When I went in there I mentioned that it is kind of ironic that Harbor Freight has an addvertisment in the NRA magazine each month yet they do not allow weapons. I went by there today because I was told the sign was now gone and asked the manager why the change and they said the sign was still there and pointed out the sign. It was above the door on the window, at least 8 feet above the ground. They said too many customers were complaining about the sign so they moved it.

When I was home for the holidays in Columbus, Ohio I noticed that the Whole Foods there was not posted and I did not see a sign on the Harbor Freight yet both are posted in WI.

Viper

The harbor freight in Madison was posted with a large sign shortly after the law passed. When I went in there I mentioned that it is kind of ironic that Harbor Freight has an addvertisment in the NRA magazine each month yet they do not allow weapons. I went by there today because I was told the sign was now gone and asked the manager why the change and they said the sign was still there and pointed out the sign. It was above the door on the window, at least 8 feet above the ground. They said too many customers were complaining about the sign so they moved it.

When I was home for the holidays in Columbus, Ohio I noticed that the Whole Foods there was not posted and I did not see a sign on the Harbor Freight yet both are posted in WI.

Welcome to the forums. Was nice to talk to you today. :)

FarmerGreg

Tubby's Too bar and grill is posted.

Tubby's Too bar and grill is posted. They have a Delavan address but are actually lacated in Richmond Wisconsin. This is sad because they have such good fish fry's and sandwich's. :(

Chad Paulson

You can add Ruffolos 2 in Kenosha, its posted on the inside door.
Ruffolo's II
(262) 656-0441

Kenosha
3931 45th St
Kenosha, WI 53144

RR_Broccoli

:banghead:

Egads. So, instead of taking it down, they create a legally posted or not ambiguous situation? My reason for not going there just stopped being about guns, and started being about avoiding a store with power tools in it run by the mentally challenged.

A while back there was discussion of PDQ stores and being posted. On a lottery ticket trip :p I noted the PDQ on the South side of McKee road in Fitchburg (at 151) is not posted. Will try to get by the one on the same corner on the North side today.