• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Our good good friend FreedomFighter...

Landose_theghost

Is not who he says he is. If I get banned for this, big deal, Just figured you guys aswell as the mods, should know we have a mole in our midst.

Here's some copied and pasted PM's he's been sending me:

freedomfighter said:
hello nice try but u suck at finding "wave moles" whats yr adress i would like for u to meet me

Then he comes back after I blocked him as "I'm Back":

ImBack said:
Yr so dumb you thought you could block me...dont talk **** if you cant back it up..next time yr going to wish i was only a spy

Lets all help to keep OC.org a place sans childish morons!

MODS plz, a search of this guys IP I believe is in order.

Isaiah Lee is also his alias, so refrain from commenting on his posts. We've got one in our ranks boys.

-Landose-

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Is not who he says he is. If I get banned for this, big deal, Just figured you guys aswell as the mods, should know we have a mole in our midst.

Here's some copied and pasted PM's he's been sending me:

Then he comes back after I blocked him as "I'm Back":

Lets all help to keep OC.org a place sans childish morons!

Isaiah Lee is also his alias, so refrain from commenting on his posts. We've got one in our ranks boys.

-Landose-

That almost sounds like it was threatening you, I thought these WAVE types were ANTI VIOLENCE ! A WAVE member just diplayed it's true colors.... I bet the Anti gun he-she Transfreek WAVE looooooser is really tough. I will say it again these Anti gun Libs are a very violent cultish fringe do not under estimate them BUT if you Wanna threaten someone ? threaten me. When I was a bouncer not long ago, I used people heads to open doors as I was tossing them into the parking lot..:)

Last edited:

Landose_theghost

That almost sounds like it was threatening you, I thought these WAVE types were ANTI VIOLENCE ! A WAVE member just diplayed it's true colors.... I bet the Anti gun he-she Transfreek WAVE looooooser is really tough. I will say it again these Anti gun Libs are a very violent cultish fringe do not under estimate them BUT if you Wanna threaten someone ? threaten me. When I was a bouncer not long ago, I used people heads to open doors as I was tossing them into the parking lot..:)

LMAO G34!

But yea, I think this loser(freedomfigher) came here looking for one of us to start with all the "I'll shoot you/I'm gonna kill you if you don't shut your mouth"...etc,threats. Most likely so he/She could use said statement(s) againt our movement, as they clearly can see thier fantasy world collapsing from beneath thier feet. This is a sad,sad,last ditch efforts from the anti's.

So, sorry Freedom Fighter (or whoever you are), you will find that while we are a pro-gun movement, we are also not so quick to draw out our weapons at the slightest hint of a confrontation. We like our rights,we don't abuse them or mistreat them. nuff sed.

-Landose-

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
LMAO G34!

But yea, I think this loser(freedomfigher) came here looking for one of us to start with all the "I'll shoot you/I'm gonna kill you if you don't shut your mouth"...etc,threats. Most likely so he/She could use said statement(s) againt our movement, as they clearly can see thier fantasy world collapsing from beneath thier feet. This is a sad,sad,last ditch efforts from the anti's.

So, sorry Freedom Fighter (or whoever you are), you will find that while we are a pro-gun movement, we are also not so quick to draw out our weapons at the slightest hint of a confrontation. We like our rights,we don't abuse them or mistreat them. nuff sed.

-Landose-

Agree ! Why draw a holstered weapon & waste a perfectly good round ( ammo is not cheap )..when one can use bare hands to beat someone bloody. Just sayin :)

XDFDE45

Things were so quiet around here I was wondering when the next asshat would show up. Didn't take long.
You said "asshat"
beavisbutthead.gif

AaronS

Thanks for the post. I have a good feeling you are right about them/him.
Asking for guns on his first few posts was a bad start. Telling us he was a 14 year old felon was the topper for me. WAVE would have loved for this "guy" to have gotten the better of us. 10pm news stuff.

Gray Peterson

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
PLease report the posts...

At the bottom left hand corner, there's a "!" symbol.

Please, folks, click on it if you have a problem, that way our moderator team can get to it.

-Gray

TyGuy

agree ! Why draw a holstered weapon & waste a perfectly good round ( ammo is not cheap )..when one can use bare hands to beat someone bloody. Just sayin :)

lol, I don't even need a permit for my hands.

Last edited:

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
Thanks for the post. I have a good feeling you are right about them/him.
Asking for guns on his first few posts was a bad start. Telling us he was a 14 year old felon was the topper for me. WAVE would have loved for this "guy" to have gotten the better of us. 10pm news stuff.

He sounds like the person that commented on the MSNBC "the M1911 is evil" story. Our good friend Nutczak responded appropriately.

[combos9
I am a convicted felon living in Illinois, and tomorrow I will be purchasing an AK-47 at a weekend gun show in Wisconsin. Cash and no ID. Then I will put it in the dumpster, where it belongs !

New York "tightens" it's gun-control laws, and the gun deaths have literally fallen off the cliff because of it... You screwed-up gun lovers....What does my few sentences tell you?

On Sunday I will add another posting with the serial number of my purchase...

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:51 AM EST
Nutczak
So you are going to commit another felony by trying to purchase a firearm as a restricted person? And an Ak47 too, Huh?

Are you also going to tell us that this alleged AK47 is also going to be fully automatic, or that you plan to find the trigger control group to make it full auto at this alleged gun show too?

Get me a shovel please, because the bullzhit is getting deep in here]

swfaninwi

A moderator can block a specific IP address, but that is the IP address of the ISP, and not the user. Only the ISP can deal with an offending poster and that is unlikely unless there are threats or other illegal activity. It’s also very easy to get around a blocked IP using a proxy server.

I know this is a firearms forum, but there are so many keyboard jockeys out there that think an IP address is somehow like a SSN. Tooooooooo much TV.

Landose_theghost

The moderator has banned him.

Very good.

Altho I am quite sure we will see more of him/her/they/it, under an "assumed" name. These anti's are growing more and more desperate as the days go by. Honestly, this is just sad. I mean,trying to start somthing on a firearms forum just to push your agenda? You gotta be kidding me. Lame.

-Landose-

Landose_theghost

I know this is a firearms forum, but there are so many keyboard jockeys out there that think an IP address is somehow like a SSN. Tooooooooo much TV.

WOW. Did you really think it was nessacary to add that lil gem?

Boy I tell ya,there are so many keyboard jockeys out there that fart out uninteligent crap on here before thinking about it.

And yes, I'm talking about you swfaninwi. I don't need to beat around the bush when i'm trying to insult someone in my posts. I'm not a coward.

-Landose-

hardballer

WOW. Did you really think it was nessacary to add that lil gem?

Boy I tell ya,there are so many keyboard jockeys out there that fart out uninteligent crap on here before thinking about it.

And yes, I'm talking about you swfaninwi. I don't need to beat around the bush when i'm trying to insult someone in my posts. I'm not a coward.

-Landose-

+1

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Very good.

Altho I am quite sure we will see more of him/her/they/it, under an "assumed" name. These anti's are growing more and more desperate as the days go by. Honestly, this is just sad. I mean,trying to start somthing on a firearms forum just to push your agenda? You gotta be kidding me. Lame.

-Landose-

I bet the WAVE Queen Jeri was the one that put them upto it.

M

McX

be innocent of instigation; retreat, retreat, retreat. I cant comment on who or what anyone is or was. but i am concerned, as the trend towards posting PM's, it makes me uneasy: who and when will some come for me? will my Pm's be posted? what and how am i viewed on the forum, by the membership?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
be innocent of instigation; retreat, retreat, retreat. I cant comment on who or what anyone is or was. but i am concerned, as the trend towards posting PM's, it makes me uneasy: who and when will some come for me? will my Pm's be posted? what and how am i viewed on the forum, by the membership?

I almost never send PM's. If I have something to say, I just say it in the open. I am not Politically correct enough to care what people think. :) If people want to be jerks and post someones PM's then that person..should be Banned.

Last edited: