• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Future of OC in Mississippi, MS OCDO and MSGO Meeting

DCKilla

I know OC is very important to the folks in the MS OCDO forum. I have just learned that a meeting is being setup to discuss OC between the members of msgunowners.com. I suggest that members here should or make an attempt to attend this meeting. We need the support of the MS OCDO members to make this happen. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend do to my move to WA. My concern for MS contradictory laws has not changed. Feel free to post to show support and/or interested in attending.

DCkilla

http://www.msgunowners.com/t16013-meeting-to-discuss-oc-in-state-of-ms-interested#157593 <<< Here is the link to the thread on MSGO

Last edited:

MSRebel54

You know it's really weird over there at msgunowners. They seem to talk a lot of talk but not really walk a lot of walk. They're all time talking about here and there, and this and that and the other, not at all like us who ACTUALLY have a get together going in Oxford in August. I would invite anyone to INVITE them to come, but I wouldn't hope for the best, they seem.......disconnected.

On the other hand, we seem to have our stuff together, and looking forward to a very nice meeting in August. We are at our best, we are gentlemen with guns. (and ladies if you bring them!). I applaud you all, but I'm not real keen on msgunowners dot com. Maybe you know of a few that will do, but I'm not real impressed.

mjd1978

You know it's really weird over there at msgunowners. They seem to talk a lot of talk but not really walk a lot of walk. They're all time talking about here and there, and this and that and the other, not at all like us who ACTUALLY have a get together going in Oxford in August. I would invite anyone to INVITE them to come, but I wouldn't hope for the best, they seem.......disconnected.

On the other hand, we seem to have our stuff together, and looking forward to a very nice meeting in August. We are at our best, we are gentlemen with guns. (and ladies if you bring them!). I applaud you all, but I'm not real keen on msgunowners dot com. Maybe you know of a few that will do, but I'm not real impressed.

My thoughts exactly. I joined to check it out but this forum is home!

DCKilla

There are plenty of good people over there that do not want to OC, but will support your right to do so. Granted, there are a couple who believe that CC with a permit is the only way to carry. I've seen a few of them. This meeting seems to be one that is needed to finally kick these unlawful statutes to the curb. Working together is way to do it.

Last edited: