• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOCA Meeting Interest

crdonov

so really, is this a MOCA meeting??? or is it a football get together??? how are we going to talk about MOCA agenda, when the game starts at 4:15??? let me know!!!

XD-OVER

crdonov

i don't know what everyone was busy doing... i made sure they wouldn't miss the meeting because of the game seeing as they knew they would be able to attend the meeting and watch the game...

this is just my opinion, there shouldnt be a MOCA meeting when there is a Pats game on!!! just saying!!!

xd-over