• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Fast CPL Issue for Non-Resident

badger54

What police/sheriff departments issue CPL's quickly. My sister is visiting in a few months and wants to be able to defend her self when staying in Seattle. She knows she can OC but as she plans on traveling on the the buses and cars she will need the CPL to stay legal. Any where within a 2 hour drive of the city would be great but I can take her out further if needs be as getting it in the Seattle area in time is not going to happen.

sirpuma

I've read about one hour turnarounds for non-resident CPL(s) being issued from both Kitsap county and Klickitat County. :shocker:

I don't know about non-residents, but both my wife and I have been in and out in a couple hours.

This will be her first CPL. If it comes to it at least she will have it for next time.

She can always open carry. ;)

Last edited:

EMNofSeattle

That's probably what will happen. It just makes riding public transit a little harder.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Israeli Carry, no round in chamber, magazine, when entering a vehicle, eject the mag (while keeping it holstered) and put it in a pouch (buy mag pouches) and then reload when you exit a vehicle.

Washington accepts Florida CWPs and a florida permit is issued by mail. of course you'll need to find her an appropriate training course, and the fee is higher.