• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PA School stabbing... Will they blame knives?

Beretta92FSLady

I heard rumors that the new iPhone 6 will have a built-in pistol ... you should get one of those.

Or the new 50 BMG pistol , sure to build up your arm muscles (or tear them out completely)...

Do you just borrow guns now instead of owning?

The iPhone 6 better have a number of things...I was thinking something along the lines of a lightsaber.

I don't have nay use for firearms.

I'm not saying I won't ever own a firearm again. Currently not owning firearms.

I challenge everyone to do it for six months, if not getting rid of them, store them away from your home, don't touch a firearms for six months...see how it feels. Obviously people can do whatever the hell they want.

I'm comfortable with my decision.

Thought about doing a Youtube video about it, haven't for obvious reasons LOL.

I'm curious what the home life of this kid was like...what his social life at school was like. We have seen it occur in other Racial groups in America, and know the consequences of not-adequate support of Males. Society ought to devise a way to reach out to White Heterosexual Males...they lose, we all lose.

Last edited:

Rusty Young Man

This I have to hear. How are Republicans deserving of blame for the stabbing? I'll get my popcorn ready.
Plain, and simple: Republicans are to blame.

Pass the popcorn...

Do you also believe the demise of sea pirates is the reason for global warming? I'm sorry, the PC term is "climate change".
Nice disconnect there.

By the way, you did not respond to my post previous the one I quoted here.

Beretta92FSLady

*snippers*

If you were to, hypothetically, remove guns from society:

You'd disenfranchise the physically weak, the smaller-framed, the elderly, the disabled, the poor (who can't afford bodyguards), the few, etc.
You'd empower the physically strong, the larger-framed individuals, the rich (who can hire security), the numerous, etc.

In short: guns do more for empowering women, the poor (oftentimes minorities), the elderly, etc.

*snippers*

I didn't mean to ignore your post...just passed over it for some reason.

My answer: I agree with the above.

A side note: Don't tell me WTF I would do...

Beretta92FSLady

I am a libertarian "purist"....yes someone recently tried to use that as a pejorative,,,,,,it was a Teapartier/conservative type who thinks he is libertarian because he's ok with gay people and pot.

I will let Libertarians cannibalize one another.--sort out who is Pure Enough.

I reject most Dichotomies.

JoeSparky

Centurion
No, you didn't fix it. A zone that bans Firearms, or any weapon for that matter, is not a No Self-Defense Zone. Self-Defense is still possible. The tool is barred, not the Act of Self-Defense.

Just the strongest are able to defend themselves, not the sick, weak, young, infirm, or physically or mentally impaired! Is that the zone you wanted?

Beretta92FSLady

Just the strongest are able to defend themselves, not the sick, weak, young, infirm, or physically or mentally impaired! Is that the zone you wanted?

If a quadriplegic wants to own, and carry a firearm...go for it. I never stated I wanted gun Free Zones...get a freaking clue.

Charles Manson, if released, ought to own firearms if he Wills it...is that good enough for you? If you have a parent with late stage dementia, they ought to be able to own, carry, and use a firearm for self-defense if they Will it. If you had a baby, and the baby wanted to own, carry, and use a firearm for self-defense, they ought to, if they will it.

JoeSparky

Centurion
If a quadriplegic wants to own, and carry a firearm...go for it. I never stated I wanted gun Free Zones...get a freaking clue.

Charles Manson, if released, ought to own firearms if he Wills it...is that good enough for you? If you have a parent with late stage dementia, they ought to be able to own, carry, and use a firearm for self-defense if they Will it. If you had a baby, and the baby wanted to own, carry, and use a firearm for self-defense, they ought to, if they will it.

Seems that I must have stepped on a nerve....

Beretta92FSLady

Seems that I must have stepped on a nerve....

I can see how you think my response was in a particular tone...it wasn't.:cool:

It takes a lot to get me remotely irritated...you would have to try really super hard, and even then, well, give it a try, let's see what you're made of.

countryclubjoe

:rolleyes: RKBA a privilege? Even the wording of the 2A clearly shows it is not.

Knives and guns and fists are all lethal tools, some work better than others. It is quite silly to blame the object for the crimes of an individual.

+1

If the young criminal with deadly intentions possessed a baseball bat (which is legal to possess) then I believe more fatalities would have occurred.

My .02

Regards

CCJ

DocWalker

The iPhone 6 better have a number of things...I was thinking something along the lines of a lightsaber.

I don't have nay use for firearms.

I'm not saying I won't ever own a firearm again. Currently not owning firearms.

I challenge everyone to do it for six months, if not getting rid of them, store them away from your home, don't touch a firearms for six months...see how it feels. Obviously people can do whatever the hell they want.

I'm comfortable with my decision.

Thought about doing a Youtube video about it, haven't for obvious reasons LOL.

I'm curious what the home life of this kid was like...what his social life at school was like. We have seen it occur in other Racial groups in America, and know the consequences of not-adequate support of Males. Society ought to devise a way to reach out to White Heterosexual Males...they lose, we all lose.

Did you get rid of your fire alarm, fire extiguisher, and cut the seat belt out of your car also? Just asking since you like to live on the edge. I also wonder why you haven't talked your local cops into disarming also; since you say it is so liberating.

DocWalker

No, you didn't fix it. A zone that bans Firearms, or any weapon for that matter, is not a No Self-Defense Zone. Self-Defense is still possible. The tool is barred, not the Act of Self-Defense.

This would be subject to ones physical abilities....unfortunatly the strong would thin out the weak. I didn't know you were a nature lover...lol