• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PA School stabbing... Will they blame knives?

Beretta92FSLady

Did you get rid of your fire alarm, fire extiguisher, and cut the seat belt out of your car also? Just asking since you like to live on the edge. I also wonder why you haven't talked your local cops into disarming also; since you say it is so liberating.

Good grief...I no longer occupy your dire perspective.

Not once did I state the world is not a dangerous place.

Using a fire alarm, seat belt, etc., has nothing to do with the Natural Right to Self-Defense.

It is Liberating. It's my experience. Feel free to bask in your fear, if that be your Will.

Beretta92FSLady

This would be subject to ones physical abilities....unfortunatly the strong would thin out the weak. I didn't know you were a nature lover...lol

Owning, carrying, and effectively using a firearm for self-defense is also, subject to physical ability.

You should have no problem with the strong thinning out the weak, considering you're a firm believe in Economic Darwinism.

Beretta92FSLady

Progressives are to blame. Progressivism is the political bowel movement to make-things-better that democrats, republicans and liebraltarians, left-right-and-center all suffer from. The Country Class suffers the unintended consequences of the progressive Ruling Party (parties) legislation long after they've moved on. Laws are never rescinded.

You have painted yourself into a fine corner. Let me guess, you have no Party affiliation, rather, you believe in Liberty, and Freedom... Yadda, yaada, yaada...

I take it you don't vote?

Wrong, there are Laws that are rescinded.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

Nope. I consistently vote for the least of the evil weevils. A citation to the legislation rescinding a law is in order.

So you prop up a corrupt System, along with the rest of us.

You previously stated:

Laws are never rescinded.

To which I responded:

Wrong, there are Laws that are rescinded.

Now you're stating:

A citation to the legislation rescinding a law is in order

I don't have to show you crap, if you can't make up your mind about what you have to state.

I will offer you a bone, only because it tickles my fancy, not because you like to change context of your posts:

Screen Shot 2014-04-14 at 2.07.08 PM.png

Basically, you're either a lying sack of crap, or you either Choose, or are not Willfully, Ignorant.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
The iPhone 6 better have a number of things...I was thinking something along the lines of a lightsaber.

I don't have nay use for firearms.

I'm not saying I won't ever own a firearm again. Currently not owning firearms.

I challenge everyone to do it for six months, if not getting rid of them, store them away from your home, don't touch a firearms for six months...see how it feels. Obviously people can do whatever the hell they want.

I'm comfortable with my decision.

Thought about doing a Youtube video about it, haven't for obvious reasons LOL.

I'm curious what the home life of this kid was like...what his social life at school was like. We have seen it occur in other Racial groups in America, and know the consequences of not-adequate support of Males. Society ought to devise a way to reach out to White Heterosexual Males...they lose, we all lose.

Do you own a fire extinguisher? Think about it ! I would rather have one and not need to use it than need one and not have it.

As for me, I am not going to put my guns away for 6 mos. ... I use mine semi-routinely .. mainly for killing varmints ( no, not politicians lol ). Sometimes a shotgun, sometimes a rifle, sometimes a handgun ... depends on the critter I'm trying to blast.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

Do you own a fire extinguisher? Think about it ! I would rather have one and not need to use it than need one and not have it.

As for me, I am not going to put my guns away for 6 mos. ... I use mine semi-routinely .. mainly for killing varmints ( no, not politicians lol ). Sometimes a shotgun, sometimes a rifle, sometimes a handgun ... depends on the critter I'm trying to blast.

Kill away. It's your Right...for now.

Rusty Young Man

I never stated I dislike firearms.

You want to know what I think, just ask; I make it easy.

SNIP...Let's stick to comparing similar attacks, and the tools used during those attacks. What is the likelihood the student at that High School, if he had a handgun, would have killed at least one of those twenty? What I'm stating here is if he had a handgun, and shot twenty people, instead of stabbed twenty people...we would have a higher body count than 0. We have a perfect example from Sandy Hook; a perfect contrast. About the same body count...different tools used. Would we be talking about 20 dead children, and 8 dead adults if Lansa (however his name is spelled) had a knife, instead of a handgun?

I'm waiting for someone to link us up to the Chinaman that stabbed 20 some-odd kids to death.

A handgun, for a Fact, is more efficient at killing. A handgun offers a greater efficiency of killing than a knife. Come on now, most people on here argue this point all the time...they ought to be able to carry a handgun for self-defense because it is a Better Tool for self-defense, as it compares to say, a knife.

You seem to imply that firearms do more harm than good. See my post (# 57) for why they are good, and why they are necessary for a civilized society.

Owning, carrying, and effectively using a firearm for self-defense is also, subject to physical ability.

You should have no problem with the strong thinning out the weak, considering you're a firm believe in Economic Darwinism.

Not to the degree that knives, elastic-driven ranged weapons, or melee weapons are; See post #57 for my explanation.

Also, please cite where DocWalker states he's in favor of, or at least accepting of, "the strong thinning out the weak". If it exists, then it stands. If it doesn't, I know I would expect a public apology for false attributions.

Beretta92FSLady

You seem to imply that firearms do more harm than good. See my post (# 57) for why they are good, and why they are necessary for a civilized society.

There's no proof they are necessary for a Civilized Society. I won't taer your sentence down, but I question whether we are a Civilized Society...seriously, are you telling me that a Civilized Society is one where every person feels the need to be armed at all times?

Not to the degree that knives, elastic-driven ranged weapons, or melee weapons are; See post #57 for my explanation.

Also, please cite where DocWalker states he's in favor of, or at least accepting of, "the strong thinning out the weak". If it exists, then it stands. If it doesn't, I know I would expect a public apology for false attributions.

I don't have to cite anything...he knows precisely what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

Primus

There's no proof they are necessary for a Civilized Society. I won't taer your sentence down, but I question whether we are a Civilized Society...seriously, are you telling me that a Civilized Society is one where every person feels the need to be armed at all times?

I disagree with many things you have said and agree on some things. But your above statement " are you telling me a civilized society is one where everyone feels the needs to be armed at all times" struck me as a new way to look at that statement.

I guess if everyone is being civilized to each other because everyone has a gun and will shoot you if you are not civilized (or polite depending on who's version you use) then I guess its a facade of being polite or civilized.

This deserves more thought at east to me.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Rusty Young Man

I never said we WERE a civilized society; to quote Mahatma Ghandi's reply to a reporter asking for his thoughts on "Western civilization": "I think it would be a good idea".

We have a long way to go before we may be civilized (start with REAL tolerance, for one), but at least the weak are not disenfranchised so long as they are not denied the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

Still, without firearms or a weapon that is capable of equalizing anyone with basic motor skills with the strongest violent thug, the groups that are empowered are precisely the groups that tend to target the physically vulnerable.

Simply put, you (in the general sense, lest you misconstrue my use of this pronoun again) have two ways of convincing me to do anything: persuasion (verbal debate, bribery, trade, etc.) or force (blackmail, coercion, violence, etc.). Firearms tend to cancel out the monopoly held on physical force by the physically strong, in favor of the physically weak.

So I imagine it was at least something said through PM? In any case, he may stumble upon this thread and we will be able to hear from him.

DocWalker

You must have me mistaken for someone else.

If you don't like freedom, free thinking and guns why are you even on this site anymore, other than to show your ignorance and trying to impose your anti freedom/gun views onto others which is contrary to what this site is about. It would be like me going to a liberal web site and trying to convert them into free thinkers, but then again I would be called a racist and bigot....lol

Don't get me wrong you are entertaining and I do believe in your freedom of speech so keep spewing your anti dribble if you like. We will continue to hit you with logic and facts, but we also know some people just will never get it.