• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My very first Open Carry sighting:

NewZealandAmerican

Greater Salt Lake City Metro area far south suburb
OPEN CARRY sighting alert:

PLEASE share both your open carry experiences and open carry sightings!

Finally after moving here to beautiful Provo, UTAH in Oct 2014 from 23 years of living in Chicago, ILLINOIS, and open carrying myself often on a frequent and regular basis, I am excited to say I saw my first open carrier, this Tue 06 July 2016 who wasn't somebody I know personally nor a cop or security! It was an older gent probably in his late 60's while having lunch here in Provo at Chuckarama. I introduced myself and thanked him for open carrying and told him he was my first open carry person to ever see that was a complete stranger, he said he stands for the Second Amendment! So awesome yet kind of sad because it should be more common to see people open carry here in UTAH and WYOMING!

Join Open Carry UTAH- OCU Facebook Group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1627363757540485/

F350

Finally after moving here to beautiful Provo, UTAH in Oct 2014 from 23 years of living in Chicago, ILLINOIS, and open carrying myself often on a frequent and regular basis, I am excited to say I saw my first open carrier, this Tue 06 July 2016 who wasn't somebody I know personally... it should be more common to see people open carry here in UTAH and WYOMING!

Join Open Carry UTAH- OCU Facebook Group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1627363757540485/

Hey. doing my part for Wyoming, I have seen several others here in SE Wyoming, bumped into a group of 5 at the Cheyenne Sportsma's a couple months ago.