• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun policy keeps lieutenant governor away.

Ghost1958

solus

How the bloody sam hill can this savant pass bans?
Quote from previous cite:
In November 2017, Habib, a Democrat and the presiding officer in the Senate, ordered the ban expanded to cover concealed weapons. Unquote.

mikeyb

I suppose if you do enough stupid things to make the public angry with you, you might fear retaliation. But honestly, Habib has more to fear from curbs, EVs, and cyclists than people with firearms.

I can't remember who said it but:

Don't start none, won't be none.

jammer

OK, SO I APOLOGIZE FOR THE NORTH CONNECTION ON A FAST SEARCH I COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING CONNECTING TOO HIM ON ME LELI MASSACRE AT THIS TIME BUT THEIR IS PLENTY ON THE IRAN- CONTRA ON HIM, AND THAT SPEAKS ON HIS INTEGRITY. I WILL MAKE A MORE THOUGH SEARCH ON VIETNAM DON'T CLAP YOUR HANDS YET, MY MEMORY STILL SERVES ME WELL.

Attachments

• IRAN-CONTRA.txt
    130 bytes · Views: 3

solus

OK, SO I APOLOGIZE FOR THE NORTH CONNECTION ON A FAST SEARCH I COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING CONNECTING TOO HIM ON ME LELI MASSACRE AT THIS TIME BUT THEIR IS PLENTY ON THE IRAN- CONTRA ON HIM, AND THAT SPEAKS ON HIS INTEGRITY. I WILL MAKE A MORE THOUGH SEARCH ON VIETNAM DON'T CLAP YOUR HANDS YET, MY MEMORY STILL SERVES ME WELL.

Apparently not too well jammer, you posted this misinformation in the wrong thread...

Reported