• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey hun! I had a great time yesterday and I had a kinda odd question. =) I know you said that you were active with social groups and stuff so I figured you may have a bigger pool to draw from. I have some clothes that I'm not able to wear anymore. In my social circle I'm the largest one and the only person I know in passing acted like I was offending her when I broached the subject....

I have a fair amount of clothing that's around size 20/22/2xl/1xl stuff and I'm just looking to find someone who'd like to have them. Most everything that I've collected to give away is in nice condition. Alot of it is either from Lane Bryant or designer (I get a great discount through my husbands work on clothes =). There are a bunch of cute tops, palazzo pants/shorts, some jeans and some tshirts. I'd rather give them to someone specifically but if you don't know anyone I'll end up donating them to Safe Nest. I figured it didn't hurt to ask. =)

Tisha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…