• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by BobR

1. B

Custom AR-15 for Youth Shooting Sports Raffle

Wow, you got me there. Are you the defacto board monitor now, at least in your own mind? I see you started coming here in 2013 and are quite the prolific poster. Good for you. I stopped coming here before you even came onto the scene so your history and mine are quite different. I come here...
  2. B

Custom AR-15 for Youth Shooting Sports Raffle

And this type of public BS is why I have quit coming to what was once a great sub-Forum on an exceptional site. Now that every "Tom, Dick and Harry" that is either interested or not has had a chance to see this and form their own opinions I guess the time for taking it to PM is past. bob
  3. B

2019 Wenatchee Annual Open Carry Camp

I will be calling on Wednesday morning and canceling my spot. It is spot 3, in the other loop. I will most likely be somewhere else when this is taking place. bob
  4. B

Where are training bulletins, etc. archived?

I was wondering what happened to all of the documents that were at NWCDL, specifically the training bullrtins put out by the various police departments. I am sure they are somewhere I just don't remember where they went. TIA bob
  5. B

Spokane Meet and Greet Sept 19th, Donut Parade

It has been too long since we had a get together to sit and talk and share stories so let's do it. When: Sept 19, 2015 Time: 0900 (9AM) - until the last person leaves. They usually last 2-3 hours Where: The Donut Parade @ 2152 N. Hamilton - Spokane, WA 99207 http://donutparade.com/ Do you...
  6. B

Self defense, legal costs and lost wages.

Self defense, the law and legal cost reimbursement. It has been statutory law here in WA that if you prevailed in a court of law at establishing a claim of self defense, the state can reimburse your legal costs. The reimbursement has just become better, a WA state appeals court has just ruled...
  7. B

Spokane Friends of the NRA

It is that time of year again. Our one and only fundraiser for the year will be a dinner, auction, game filled extravaganza held on Saturday, March 2, 2013. It will be held at the Red Lion at the Park. We will have a sit down dinner, to be followed with a silent and live auction. We will also...
  8. B

Table at next Spokane Gun Show

The next gun show in Spokane is a 3 day affair, Apr 6,7,8. Are there any plans to have a table at this one? I will be available on Friday to sit there if we have one. Do we need to have a meetup soon to finalize the plans and get some money together for the table? bob
  9. B

Spokane Friends of the NRA Banquet

Well, it is that time of year again. March the 3rd. Doors open @ 5pm. Food, prizes, auctions, games to win guns. A couple of special guests. Open carry is allowed and even encouraged by me. :) I won't post the flyers here, I'll post a link to the photobucket album with the info there for you to...
  10. B

Spokane picnic...... OCT 2, 1p-5p

What has happened over here this year? I am not sure, but a lot of times life gets in the way and things slip by. So because of that, I made some calls today and I will be reserving the shelter at Manito Park for Oct 2nd (Sunday) from 1p-5p. After calling the Parks Dept and trying multiple dates...
  11. B

Spokane Friends of the NRA Dinner/Fundraiser

Coming up on that time of year again. March 5th @ 5pm, sit down dinner appx 6:30pm. As usual there will be raffles, games and chances to win and bid on guns and other items. The best deal is the dinner package. Price for the dinner alone will be 50 dollars. Remember, this is the...
  12. B

Range cleanup/BBQ/Shooting day (Spokane Area)

A website that graciously hosted a thread and a banner for our Spokane area OC picnic in August is hoping to get a group of people together for a range cleanup, BBQ, and shooting day. Presently we are trying to narrow down the date, and then we will pick the place. It could be Fishtrap, Newman...
  13. B

Broken Holster...no carry for 4 days

A couple of years ago I stopped carrying in my leather holsters and started carrying in a Blackhawk using the paddle attachement. I really like the height it rides at. Not too high and not too low. On the way to MT last week as I was getting in my car the holster snagged on the door frame (my...
  14. B

8GB pen cam/recorder (today 5/28 only)

imported post Today only at one of the daily sale sites. [/list] http://www.1saleaday.com/ It is only 19.99 with about a 6 dollar shipping charge. I figure this may be just a little better than my digital voice recorder, or I may just carry both and start the cam when needed. bob
  15. B

Spokane Friends of the NRA

imported post Coming up on that time of year again. March 6th @ 5pm, sit down dinner @ 6:30pm. Cathy Rankin ( http://www.cathyrankin.com/) of Dillon Blue Press fame will be our Emcee, JoshOlsen ( http://www.amputee-coalition.org/military-instep/profile-olson.html) a soldier from the USAMU...