• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Bubba Ron

1. Bubba Ron

Tidewater OC Dining Out - May 4th, 2011 at 7:00PM

We've set up a dinner @ the County Grill in York Co. on May 4th @ 7PM. Hope to see y'all there. Yea we know you just had one last night but the storms prevented us from attending ;-( I also have an old shipmate of mine that will be joining us, he'll be in town on business (from Texas) and I...
  2. Bubba Ron

Tidewater March 16, 2010 OC Dining Out at 7:00PM

imported post I have been asked to post this dining out: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 7:00PM K & W Cafeteria, 7525 North Tidewater Drive, Norfolk Phone: 588-3368 Directions: Take the Tidewater Drive NORTH exit off of I-64 and turn left at the THIRD traffic light. (You should be turning left...
  3. Bubba Ron

Tidewater October OC Dining Out

imported post Since we haven't had a dining out in the last 10 days :cry: let's get together at the Chesapeake Golden Corral, 2324 CHESAPEAKE SQUARE RING RD CHESAPEAKE,VA, this Wednesday, Oct 14 at 7:00 PM - it just happens to be someone's birthday the following day....hope you can make it :cool:
  4. Bubba Ron

Peninsula Patriots Meet-up tomorrow!!

imported post I thought this would have already been posted, but since it's not - there is a Peninsula Patriots meeting at 2640 Bethel Beach Road, Onemo, VA 23130 tomorrow, Sept 19th, from 11AM to 2PM. Philip Van Cleave will be one of the speakers. This is taking place on a farm up in Mathews...
  5. Bubba Ron

Tidewater March OC Dining Out

imported post A week has gone by, time to have another dining out in Tidewater!! It's been a while since our last visit to the Golden Corral in Chesapeake - so let's stop in and visit them on Wednesday March 11 at 7:00PM. Golden Corral's are great because we have a lot of interaction with...
  6. Bubba Ron

TidewaterOctober OC Dining Out

imported post At this past weekends gunshow in Virginia Beach, a couple came up to the VCDL table and said they own a restaurant in Chicks Beach and would like us to have a dining out at their place. Our volunteers at the table thought that this Wednesday night would be a good date since it is...
  7. Bubba Ron

Tidewater May OC Dining Out

imported post Anyone have any suggestions for this coming week on the Southside? Primo's can be our fall back, but how about another new place? Desert Doc's Chilies on Thursday at 7pm? Where is it ??? Chesapeake Square Mall??
  8. Bubba Ron

Tidewater March OC Dinner

imported post Here's the deal, Arne (Sage of Seattle) and Joanna are getting married in Virginia Beach on Saturday, March 8th at 7:00 pm - we don't know where yet.... We think we should have a dining out, for planning,next week either Tuesday the 4th, Wednesday the 5th, or Thursday the...
  9. Bubba Ron

Tidewater November OC Dining Out

imported post Since our last two Tuesday dining outs have had a smaller attendance, let's go back to a Thursday night and see if we cangetmore folks toattend. Here's my suggestion: Thursday, November 1st at 7:00 pm Golden Corral at the Chesapeake Square Mall (we've been here once before)...
  10. Bubba Ron

CNN has new poll up

imported post There is a gun poll at the moment on the CNN website under Glenn Beck's section. Here is the link. Please vote that you "AGREE". We're doing pretty good so far. http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/glenn.beck/
  11. Bubba Ron

Tidewater VCDL meeting tonight at NCRR

imported post Tonights the night, 7:00 pm is the time, NCRR is the place - you may want to park in the next door hotels parking lot. Followed by dinner at Primos Pizza at 9:00 pm - Primos is in the shopping center at Princess Anne and Baxter in VB - directions to Primos from NCRR will be...
  12. Bubba Ron

Tidewater August OC Dinner

imported post It you guys on the peninsulas' turn....