• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by budda64_99

1. B

False Arrest

imported post My wife and I were sitting at a bus stop this morning, whena Newark police officer approached us, askedme to stand up, put my hands up, and turn around. He then attempted to disarm me, without any luck. By then, three other officers have arrived, I'm being handcuffed by one...
  2. B

Delaware town parks

imported post I live in a town named Elsmere in delaware, everywhere else in the state you can open carry, including state parks, but this town has signs and in the code it says no firearms in parks, is the town allowed to ban the carry of defense weapons?
  3. B

delaware age to carry

imported post i cant find anything on how old you have to be to carry a handgun, anyone got any links or knowledge?
  4. B

mall open carry

imported post does anybody know if anybody in a mall has the authority to kick you out for open carrying? our malls have security and state police inside, just wondering if they have the right to boot you out, theres no signs that say no weapons or anything...