• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Captain Dan

1. C

Volunteer asked to leave

I'm currently offshore so my news is sparatic, but I cought a piece of a report where a volunteer standing outside a recriuters office accidentally discharged his AR. Wonderful, all we need to further the open carry cause. I didn't catch where the event took place.
  2. C

Where is everybody?

I have been gone myself for a while. ( moved out of state for a bit) when I got back I signed into the forum and was shocked to see the small amount of recent posts as well as the small number of " now viewing". Have so many of our ranks lost the faith, or simply given up?
  3. C

GOOD cheap ammo

Hello group, Looked through "general" and saw no mention of ammo. Also couldn't find an ammo thread. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys that don't already know about Freedom munitions. My wife , father and I went through about 500/rounds without a single issue. First order is shipped for free...