• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by cm2624

1. C

Norton anti-virus

Looking to cancel my symantec subscription because of them no longer giving NRA discounts. Just wondering what other members on this site use.
  2. C

Happy Easter!

Just want to wish everybody a happy Easter!
  3. C

Looking to buy a .44 magnum

Looking to buy a .44 magnum for the collection. Would like to hear all opinions of make, barrel length, etc. I will probably pick one up in a few months.
  4. C

Finally found a Sig Sauer .45 stainless 1911!!!!!

Finally found and ordered one this morning. I am as happy as a pig in you know what! Just wondering if anybody else has one and what they think of it. It was damn near impossible to even find this one! I am done for a while buying new guns, now I have to a bunch of ammo for all my guns! LOL! I...
  5. C

boycott cheaperthandirt.com

I bought 500 rounds of 7.62 x39 ammo from them last week for $134 and change. Today it is $229 and change for the exact same order. I will never order anything from those crooks! The Hell with them!!!! I hope they go out of business!!!!
  6. C

Need some advice

Who makes a good holster for a Ruger GP 100 with a 3 inch barrel? Should I get a holster from Galco or a cheap nylon one?
  7. C

Anybody use Ballistol?

I bought a can a few months ago. Great stuff! That is all I will be using. I use it on all of my guns.
  8. C

Granholm won't fight law that allows open weapons at Arts, Beats and Eats

Granholm won't fight law that allows open weapons at Arts, Beats and Eats http://detnews.com/article/20100817/METRO02/8170418/Granholm-won-t-fight-law-that-allows-open-weapons-at-Arts--Beats-and-Eats Granholm further stated it made no sense to allow weapons at a family event...
  9. C

Woman, 73, Fires Shot At Intruders

Woman, 73, Fires Shot At Intruders Woman Says She Thinks She Shot One Intruder http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/24624418/detail.html Thank God the woman had a gun and was able to save her life!