• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by j.bones

1. j.bones

Ruger P95 problem..

Shot my new (to me) Ruger P95 today.. put about 75 rounds through it, though it "stove piped" the brass it should have been extracting pretty much every 3-5 rounds..... any ideas on what the problem could be.. ( i was firing Independence 115g bullets )
  2. j.bones

Show us your daily carry gun

here's my ol' Ruger P95
  3. j.bones

heading up from KY

I'll be heading up to northern Cincy tomorrow and spending the night.. Was wondering what i should expect as far as being from out of state and carrying in nothern cincy (kings island area) Thanks
  4. j.bones

brochures or cards?

just wondering if anyone has posted or uploaded any little pamplets or anything about OC that could I could carry with me when/if the time comes along i am hassled or get to the chance to turn another citizen onto their rights.? I've spent about 45 minutes looking for one on here so decided to...
  5. j.bones

newbie in Jessamine Co.

I've been on this sight just browsing off and on for a few years... Just signed up and figured I'd say hi. I opened carried my new Ruger P95 for the first time yesterday. Purchased it and a paddle holster, loaded it and strapped in on my belt. Then went straight to Kroger to get some soda and...