• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by J-SiN

1. J-SiN

losing the carry right with Wells Fargo corporate

for years it had been my understanding that Wells Fargo did in fact allow open carry in their branches here in NC. A few months back I noticed a NO WEAPONS sign at a branch in LOCUST NC I called the District manager and informed him this was the ONLY branch that had the sign. He made some calls...
  2. J-SiN

Wells Fargo change their rules?

gonna have to make some contact monday and see about getting this sign down
  3. J-SiN

Wells Fargo change their rules?

havent been active on the forum in a while not long ago I would pride myself in open carrying into my bank wells fargo as they ALLOWED carrying concealed or open The other day at the LOCUST NC I noticed a NO FIREARMS/WEAPONS sign! what?? did they change their policy? the monroe branch does not...
  4. J-SiN

What would you do?

I was at the bank today and it crossed my mind. What would you do if you had a holster malfunction Mind you I have a nice $35 paddle holster I just wondered what would be appropriate if the plastic broke or the screw broke Any malfunction that would cause it to call off, AND you would have to...
  5. J-SiN

Wells Fargo oc

Anyone ever had an issue? I've carried twice , get some weird looks But just wondered if anyone has had trouble Or called the corporate office etc?
  6. J-SiN

Sc beach for weekend , what's the gun laws?

Heading to garden city for he weekend I know sc is not open carry so what do I do? I don't have a ccw Anyone familiar ?
  7. J-SiN

Charlotte/concord/Matthews area carry and eat?

Anyone want to have a little carry meet and greet? I understand charlotte is taboo but I like to exercise my rights!
  8. J-SiN

No firearms sign apply to Leo private business?

More of a law question. The other night at local bar That I despise because of it's no firearms sign I notice 3 men plain clothes open carry walk in Within a short time I realized it was ALE Now without making some huge debate I pondered The laws and legality here DOES it or DOES it not apply...
  9. J-SiN

OC rifle or shotgun legal nc

I was reading the flyer and I noticed it states you can carry a handgun Let's say you were going to travel to a firing range for the shot heard around The country April 19th at noon. What if you wanted to ride your Harley ? Is it legal to openly strap your shotgun or rifle to your back and...
  10. J-SiN

Charlotte meet and greet 5/4

care to try again? last time wasnt enough response
  11. J-SiN

Firearms and Felons , whats legal , whats illegal

After much searching I have some unanswered questions that hopefully someone here can touch on. 1. Can a felon live in someones elses house that legally owns a firearm? 2. Can I felon visit someones house that owns a firearm 3. Can a woman ( that carries a gun) marry a felon and keep a firearm...
  12. J-SiN

Video of man arrested for carrying a gun with concealed permit

WOW I sure hope NC isnt like this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkclsB7M0g4
  13. J-SiN

Charlotte/Matthews/Indian Trail/Monroe OC meet and eat?

Mentioned it a couple times having an OC meet and dinner at a nice OC friendly restaraunt in the area Had a couple people interested Would like to set a time and place. any ideas or interest?
  14. J-SiN

How is this legal? Anyone attending?

Few of us are going to this 2nd amendment support rally Organizers say open carry friendly , curious how that's possible When no firearms are allowed to any picket line or demonstration Maybe they have permission from property owners? Will that make it acceptable...
  15. J-SiN

Any interest in a charlotte OC meet for dinner?

Been on the board several months , havent seen much goin on around Charlotte. Anyone interested in OCing for dinner at a restaurant we can legally carry? Ideas on place to eat? and a date to have it?