• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by jadedone4

1. J

Just a Simple THANK YOU....!

Just a quick notes of THANKS to the "OLD HEADS" who have been OC'g in VA, spearheading the movement, scheduling/planning dinners/breakfast get togethers, helping "noobies." those who have had adverse interactions (be it LEO, store management, etc), or otherwise.... I've been driving back/forth...
  2. J

Does WV recognize VA-CHP...? (being lazy, didn't do a search here)

WV Neighbors, I'm a VA-CHP holder, what are the rules of engagement for OC and CC in WV...? Maybe headed your way for a weekend get-a-way for wifey...!! Thanks...!!
  3. J

Need Help... Holster for Springfield Armory Champion Operator (4" w/RAILS)...

OK, did a search (probably not the most internet-forum savvy person) for a good quaility leather OWB (for OC'g) holster for a new 4" Springfield Armory 1911 Champion Operator w/RAILS. Rummaged through the "Tucker Gun Leather" sponsors site (OCDO.org), nothing so far, so any suggestions...? I've...
  4. J

Saurez International - Anyone taken a Course...?

imported post Not directly OC-related but related to carry, education and training.... Anyone taken Courses at Suarez International? There is a Winchester, VA course that I am considering. Thanks
  5. J

Traveling to NC from VA w/VA-CHP

imported post Traveling during the holidays from VA to NC (Winston-Salem Area) with a valid VA-CHP, for the holidays; what (exactly) do I need to do WRT NC laws on carry? Thx...
  6. J

SIG Sauer Academy

imported post ... has anyone taken any of the SIG Academy course(s)...? I've got one coming up in my neck of woods - own a SIG and thinking of going, but want to hear some feedback prior to registering (class is about $200, so about 20/boxes of FMJ/range ammo - so want to make sure the class is...