• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by JeffersonDavis

1. J

Virginia Beach Police are "prompted" to destroy history.

imported post These jack#sses duped some poor old lady into destroying history, not to mention something possibly valuable to a collector. Way to go, glad you are saving lives................ http://www.wavy.com/global/story.asp?s=8534371&srvc=latest
  2. J

Report from Chesapeake:

imported post Anyone else heard about this? http://www.theagitator.com/2008/06/13/report-from-chesapeake-possible-second-informant-emerges-in-ryan-frederick-case/
  3. J

Is Packing.org GONE???

imported post This site links to Packing.org but it seems as though that site has been down for a while. Anyone know why?
  4. J

How about some practice?

imported post Anyone here want to set up a range day? I'm thinking about maybe a rifle range but just a pistol day would work too.
  5. J

Jesse Jackass buy a gun today!

imported post I bought a SIG Mosquito with a silencer!!!! Thanks Jesse....
  6. J

Non resident Florida Concealed permit

imported post To get a Fla non-resident Concealed handgun permit the application asks for proof of training. Will a copy of my Virginia Concealed Handgun Permit work as the proof of training? Also if I just use that permit can I get rid of my VA permit so it wont show up on my profile when my...
  7. J

First post

imported post I just found this site and it is full of good information. I have been carrying concealed for 12 years. I have never open carried but you know I just might start! Any OC dinners or get together's scheduled? I might like to join the next Norfolk reunion and I might try to make the...