• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by kellogg2185

1. K

Non-Violent Felons and Firearm Ownership

I've tried looking around a bit, but not much luck so far. Are there ways for non-violent felons to appeal to the State to regain gun ownership rights? I know it has happened in other states such as Nevada, but not sure where we are on this issue in Missouri. I know felons can legally own black...
  2. K

Federal GFSZ question for you lawl-savvy types...

Oops, supposed to say "Law-Savvy"... So if possessing a firearm within 1000 feet of school property is illegal, how can you "legally" drive on Highway D into the Busch Wildlife conservation area? The shooting range is a few miles up the road, but if you're coming from 40, you drive right past a...
  3. K

OC'd in Mattingly's (St. Charles) last week...

Was at Show Me's for a bit with Steve, where we have OC'd more than a few times, with no issue, even had a female LEO come in and not say anything to us (she was visiting a friend, not called because of us). Then I went to Mattingly's off of Truman, and hung out their for a bit. Was there for...
  4. K

MO-TX road trip, and Peaceable Journey laws...???

So my dad and his wife are taking a trip from Missouri to Texas, and driving the whole way. My dad wants to bring his S&W .357 with him for the trip, which is understandable, but also is worried about the various states gun laws. He leaves on Friday, driving through Arkansas, then Oklahoma, and...
  5. K

Peaceable Journey laws for MO-TX road trip...???

So my dad and his wife are taking a trip from Missouri to Texas, and driving the whole way. My dad wants to bring his S&W .357 with him for the trip, which is understandable, but also is worried about the various states gun laws. He leaves on Friday, driving through Arkansas, then Oklahoma, and...
  6. K

FLA upholds Stand Your Ground for one guy, not the other...

This may be a repost, haven't searched real hard to find out. Interesting story, annoying reporter. http://video.foxnews.com/v/4499131/controversial-stand-your-ground-law-put-to-test
  7. K

Only read this because you should...

Try this... Watch Black Hawk Down, except imagine every person that has a name in this movie is your best friend, or brother. Then stop again, and act like you actually care. Then stop one more time, and realize that every day since you've left high school, people that you used to not care about...