• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by MITCH

1. M

Nevada honors arizona ccw permit

The link to the Nevada Dept. of Public Safety indicates that as of today, July 1, 2011 Nevada will honor Arizona's CCW permits. Has anyone seen anything more recent than the above.? The above was posted to their site, NVDPS a few weeks ago. Mitch
  2. M

Nevada honors arizona ccw permit

According to the NV Dept. of Public Safety, NV will now honor AZ CCW permits starting July 1, 2011 http://www.nvrepository.state.nv.us/ccw_changes.shtml
  3. M

OBAMA GRANTS INTERPOL NEW POWER IN US

imported post This is very scary indeed. With Obama's Executive Order, "It means that we have an international police force authorized to act within the United States that is no longer subject to 4th Amendment Search and Seizure." Anthony Martin at the Examiner noted the international agency...
  4. M

ARE YOUR CHILDREN FORCED TO LEARN THE QURAN

imported post This is a very slippery slope we are on. It's not looking good. FAITH UNDER FIRE Maine fines group for criticizing Islam Christian organization files lawsuit to challenge censorship Posted: October 01, 2009 8:05 pm Eastern By Bob Unruh ©2009WorldNetDaily A Christian...
  5. M

ATTENTION VETS

imported post Please go tohttp//www.don't tear me down.comThis is the war memorial the ACLU wants torn down.:cuss:
  6. M

LAKE MEAD RECREATION AREA

imported post I believe the law was changed allowing the carry of handguns in National Parks, the question is the Lake Mead National Recreation Area subject to this new law?
  7. M

URGENT ALERT !!

imported post URGENT ALERT !!! Recently I purchased several boxes of 9mm Lugar, 115 gr. FMJ, PMC Ammunition. At the range the first box of 50 performed very well. Five rounds of the next box were fine, but the seventh round failed to “seat” fully into the breech. I discovered that the...
  8. M

Now THIS is gun control

imported post This is worth 30 seconds to read…………….. Shooting in Butte , Montana Shotgun pre-teen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders : Butte, Montana November 5, 2007 Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower...
  9. M

GOOD ETORT

imported post ----- Original Message ----- From: Daniel Nieliwocki To: df44az@qwest.net Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 10:31 PM Subject: You havt love this marine Marine Corp's General Reinwald was interviewed on the radio the other day, and you have to read his reply to...
  10. M

THE BOARDS OPINION

imported post Guess I asked this question in the wrong Forum, so I'll ask it again. Does anyone have any experience or any comments regarding the CZ Mod. 75B? Thanks
  11. M

CROSS COUNTRY TRAVEL QUESTION

imported post I have a question regarding the use of the word "preemption" as used on this site. I'm traveling from NY to AZ in the next couple of weeks by car. I have a valid NY ccw license. When I view the Travel Map I'm not sure what the word preemtion means as used in this site. I know the...