• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Phssthpok

1. P

Lawson Family Home Fire.. Help Needed

http://daysofourtrailers.blogspot.com/2016/12/lawson-family-home-fire-help-needed.html http://www.statesmanexaminer.com/content/two-perish-colville-fire https://www.gofundme.com/colvillefiresurvivors Let's help spread the word...:cry:
  2. P

Is anyone here a member of Florida Carry...

...And interested in bringing this* to their attention? *Scroll down to the FAQ and read #5...(the FIRST #5!) IIRC there's no law against private sales in Florida, and that would fly directly in the face of HB45, yes?
  3. P

Help expose a wolf in sheep's clothing.

It is well known that for every interest out there, someone (or several someones) will start a blog to discuss it. Some do it for fun, some do it for profit. The gun culture is no different. Now it seems that one individual has started a 'for profit' blog, and has then proceeded to steal...
  4. P

Interesting Safeway Encounter

I can't speak for other areas,but I know the waste transfer station (dump) in Clark County will accept 'sharps/bio-hazard' material on their once-a-month 'free' chemical turn in day (for things like old paint, Automotive chemicals, yard chemicals, expired drugs, sharps, etc). Sharps MUST be in a...
  5. P

Off topic (sort of....ish)

For those down south by PDX, Radley Balko will be speaking in Vancouver on the militarization of civilian police forces in a few days.
  6. P

Brian Aitken Conviction Overturned!

http://www.triangletactical.net/2012/03/30/brian-aitken-conviction-overturned/ :monkey:monkey:monkey
  7. P

County Blinks in Nordyke showdown

VICTORY! (of a sorts):monkey
  8. P

Constitutional carry map

In light of recent legislation, shouldn't Wyoming be updated? (might have to make a new color sine it would seem Contsi-carry applies to citizens of Wyoming only)
  9. P

Federal and American Eagle .45 Auto Product Safety Warning

Federal and American Eagle .45 Auto Product Safety Warning
  10. P

Spent a lovely 5 hours...

Fishing at Sebastian Inlet today. OC'd the whole time...nary a peep.:banana: Had a nice conversation with a family on vacation from England. Mom, Dad, Gramma, and three kids. No one freaked about the 1911 on my hip, thought o be honest they may not have even noticed. Looking forward to a...
  11. P

Cleveland Ohio slapped down

Ohio Supreme Court rules against Cleveland gun control efforts :monkey:monkey:monkey
  12. P

I lol'd

No fear.
  13. P

Infant Discovered In Barn, Child Protective Services Launch Probe

Nazareth Carpenter Being Held On Charges Involving Underage Mother 12/25/10 --"Information Clearing House" - Bethlehem, Judea - Authorities were today alerted by a concerned citizen who noticed a family living in a barn. Upon arrival, Family Protective Service personnel, accompanied by police...
  14. P

Printing?

I've read the actual TEXT of the law here in FL RE: OC. Is there any established 'precedent' RE: printing even though the sidearm is not directly visible?
  15. P

Turthers at Newsweek?

I saw the recent cover and LOL'd.:D (it's in the upper right hand corner) The fine print next to the asterisk under the PRE of president (that's too small to read online) says "Who isn't actually any of these things." So is Newsweek implying that The Omamination ISN'T actually the...