• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by robert1970

1. robert1970

Winchester silever tips

I was just wondering how effective winchester silver tip hollowpoints where compared to modern desighned hollowpoints.
  2. robert1970

Springfeild 1911

i just bought a new Springfeild 1911 loaded model.This is the first 1911 I have owned,so I dont have eny experience with one.I was wondering whats the safest way of carring a 1911 fully loaded.I have been told the safest method was cocked and locked.
  3. robert1970

Springfeild xd and winchester ammo

I was shooting my Springfeild xd in 45 acp yesterday,and I had two jams within two magazines.I was shooting winchester 230 grain jhp.I was wondering if eny one else has experienced thise with there 45 xd.
  4. robert1970

Citedale 1911

I was thinking about buying a citedale 1911 I was wondering if eny one could tell me about them,if there good quality or not.
  5. robert1970

fIrst handgun.

My wifes asleep,and I was just sitting here Thinking about all the different handguns I have owned throughout my life,everything from a Ruger super single six in 32 h @ r mag, to a freedom Arms 454 casull. I was just wondering what everyones first handgun they have owned was? I bought my first...
  6. robert1970

State of Idaho

I have a couple of questions. Iam from Blackfoot Idaho,and I was talking to a leo the other day,and he was telling me that you have to have a hunting license to open carry in thise state,does enyone know if thats true? I was also wondering if in idaho you have to id yourself to the ploice.
  7. robert1970

a outing

I was just thinking the members who live in pocatello,idahofalls and blackfoot,and who ever else that would like to join us we should get together for dinner or something sometime soon
  8. robert1970

efectivness with the 45 acp

I carry a springfeild xd tactical in 45 acp I have read many accounts where the 45 has failed to stop a attacker.my question is with new modern hollopoints such as fedral hydra shock could thise still be a issue with the 45
  9. robert1970

blackfoot pocatello idahofalls

hi i live in blackfoot idaho and was wondring if eny one else lives in thise area of blackfoot and also was wondering if there would be eny activities in thise area
  10. robert1970

my first week

good evening to every one.i have been carring concelled for almost 20 years now.thise has been my first week carring openly so far its been a good experience.i been carring a springfeild xd tactical model in 45