• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by SFDoc

1. S

Info about Chincoteague and Assateague Island

My wife wants to make a weekend trip to Chincoteague and Assateague Island. We have never been there and needing some info. What places are off limits for oc/cc? What is worth going to see? What places should be avoided? Thanks
  2. S

OC Breakfast - Tri-City Area (Richmonders welcomed)

imported post Anyone interested in an OC breakfast on Saturday the13th @0930,at IHOP in Chester on Rt. 1 about a mile north of Rt. 10 ???
  3. S

NBC 12 to do special report on self defense

imported post If I heard correctly, on Nov. 5th at 5:00 p.m. and again at 11:00 p.m. NBC channel 12 is suppose to do an "in depth" report on the use of firearms for self defense. I think it's called To shoot or not to shoot or something like that. Has anyone else heard about this???
  4. S

C & E Gun Show Saturday and Sunday

imported post For those that don't get the VCDL Update, this was just released - ************************************************** 1. Antis planning protest at Richmond gun show on Saturday! ************************************************** The Million Mom March/Bady Campaign is planning a...
  5. S

Contractors in the Big Easy under fire

imported post Didn't someone say something about taking everyone's guns??? I guess the criminals didn't get the memo. It is a real shame that a young hard working soon to be father lost his life and the child will never know their father...
  6. S

EAA revolvers

imported post Does anyone know anything about the EAA revolvers (never heard of EAA). My better halfgave me one for my birthday. She knew I was wanting a 6 shot snub nose and got me one in .357 mag. I haven't tried it out yet.
  7. S

Webb's pistol packing pal

imported post It was aired this evening that Webb's partner in crime had all charges for position of a loaded pistol DROPPED. I wonder if the out come would have been the same if Webb had been a republican??? I still want to knowwhy Webb has not been charged (or anyone else) for position of an...