• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by T Mack

1. T

Cpl renewal in less than 6 weeks

Got it in the mail today... WOW Wayne county!!! The new card says date is good from 07/04/2012 - 07/04/2017 So should I carry old card also? It's not 07/04/2012 yet?
  2. T

Driving to Myrtle Beach, can I CC or OC on my way there?

Hey everybody, I'm driving to Myrtle Beach tomorrow and I was not sure if I was going to bring a firearm or not? Im taking the family on vacation there, we rented a condo on the beach. Once again I'm looking for your expertise in this area... Can I cc on the way there? Will there be states...
  3. T

Kel-Tec BullPup Shotgun?

I want one, are they out yet and who should I go see to get one? Sorry it's not OC related!!
  4. T

Best place to get a black hawk serpa holster?

Any place I might be able to get one for the best price?
  5. T

List your open carry experiences??

I'm at work reading through the "List your open carry experiences", and Im kinda looking for the bad experiences to maybe learn something.. How to handle certain situations you guys might have encountered and a idea hit me... It would be nice to have a sticky thread on the bad experiences...
  6. T

Medical Marihuana & CPL?

I know a couple people that have a medical marihuana license and a CPL license. What if any kind of issues do you think that will have? Say u shoot someone in self defense they are going to do a blood test correct? What do you guys think?
  7. T

Was I being detained?

In Malignity's Open Carry Guide Project I'm reading about asking the officer if I'm being detained. It sounds like in his thread he is talking about being on foot. When I got pulled over by the Livonia PD on my motorcycle was I automatically being detained? Should I still have asked him if I...
  8. T

Livonia PD just pulled me over for OC'ing on motorcycle???

Was on my motorcycle OC'ing and a Livonia marked police car got behind me followed me for a mile or soand a few turns then lit me up. I pulled over and he got out and asked me for my ID I said I was carrying and was a bit hesitant to reach for my ID cause it was on the same side as my gun. He...
  9. T

Hanging worth a wyndotte Sargent!!!

I meant with not worth!!!! Saturday night I had the pleasure of having a personal tour of the new wyndotte police station!! The Sarge is a friend of a friend. You know I had to ask him how they are dealing with the OC'ers here in Michigan and to my surprise he said he tries to ignore them and...
  10. T

Open carry at the Detroit zoo?

It is legal to OC & CC at the Detroit zoo correct?
  11. T

Gone for a day, now it's illegal to OC in MI?

Just kinda skimming through some recent threads, who is the CADL? And is it illegal to OC now or what? I was kinda lost in reading the thread but don't sound to good? I'm OC now at the car wash think I'm gonna CC home:cuss:
  12. T

Anything going on this Saturday or Sunday?

What's going on everybody!!!!! At work bored it's 3:49am.
  13. T

If I decide to open carry?

Any quick suggestions if I decide to open carry? There is so much info I'm just trying to narrow down the most important specifics real quick and what I can expect. Should I not OC until I go to a meeting with you guys? I'm familiar with the wash rinse repeat. But if I wanna take a ride on my...
  14. T

My introduction!

Hello everyone my name is Richard, I was born and raised in Southwest Detroit currently residing in Livonia. I'm almost 39. I'm a 15 year skilled tradesman Electrician for Ford Motor Company and have a cpl. Im really interested in open carrying and would rather open carry but kinda afraid too...