• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Trent91

1. Trent91

Happy Halloween!

Anyone else take to pumpkin carving to express their gun rights activism this year?
  2. Trent91

FYI: Gun Shop In Muskogee Will Be Carrying Ballistol Soon

Like just about everyone else, I discovered Ballistol after becoming addicted to Hickok45's shooting channel on YouTube and fell in love with it. Until now, though, the only places to get it in Oklahoma have been around the OKC area. Not even Tulsa. I recently made a suggestion to Okie Guns...
  3. Trent91

Upcoming event in muskgoee

I have been made aware by chance of a BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse) event in the Muskogee area. It is a shooting match at SBR Defensive Training's facility south of Muskogee, and competitors will be shooting to win half of the proceeds, the other half of which will go to helping the cause of...
  4. Trent91

Saw this on my way in to take a final this morning and left a piece of my mind.

Sorry if the pics are sideways? Not sure how to rotate them on my phone.
  5. Trent91

So, when's the next OC lunch in Muskogee?

Been waiting on one! All in favor?
  6. Trent91

Carry on a boat

Does anyone know what the law is in Oklahoma regarding carry on a private boat? I know we're not supposed to carry our firearms in state parks, but what about on our boats? My dad and I took the boat out today and weren't sure if we could take our firearms with us out on the water.
  7. Trent91

2-4 Extra weeks to get me my permit?! Is this legal?!

So I called OSBI today because it has been past the 90 day mark since they received my application. I was under the belief that it was Oklahoma law that they MUST give you your permit if they have not denied it within the 90 days. The woman on the phone said,"It has been past the 90 days, but...
  8. Trent91

New-ish Gun Shop In Muskogee

Spoke to Kevin with Baker Firearms and Ammunition (on York Street) via phone Saturday whilst hunting for some .40 ammo to go shooting. He informed me that they were closed that day because they were getting ready to move to a new location and re-open with a new name. Can't remember the exact...
  9. Trent91

Thought Y'all Might Enjoy This - Piers Morgan vs. Ted Nugent

I know I did! It does have some harsh language in it. Be careful when little ears are around :) Piers Morgan vs. Ted Nugent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjNwMOLulUQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player *Also posted in "News and Political Alerts"*
  10. Trent91

Thought You All Might Enjoy This

I know I did! It does have some harsh language in it. Be careful when little ears are around :) Piers Morgan vs. Ted Nugent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjNwMOLulUQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  11. Trent91

Petitions on the Whitehouse's Website. The Good and the Bad.

There are quite a few petitions which support our rights that have gotten tens of thousands of signitures, such as these only to cite a few: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/create-gun-free-politician-zones-all-politicians-who-support-gun-free-school-zones-and-strict-gun/vGNmsR7V...
  12. Trent91

Link to a good read on another forum.

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/open-carry-discussion/7230-open-carry-argument.html Just thought this was a really good post and wanted to share it with you all.
  13. Trent91

Updating a petition.

I'm just wondering if the petition for Oklahoma should be updated? It is addressed to our former governor Henery, rather than our new governor Fallin who will be looking at the open carry bill should it make it to her desk in the next legislative term.
  14. Trent91

New Facebook page for Oklahoma open carry gaining momentum for the cause

This is true. That's why we're signing petitions, creating web pages, wearing empty holsters everywhere we go, and anything else we can do to gain support. This is my "empty carry" hah.:cool:
  15. Trent91

OCing an empty holster, good or bad idea?

Ah I see. Thats understandable. Even wearing an empty holster into public places was nerve racking the first few times I did it. Made my own patch :) Tied it on my holster with dental floss cause I didn't want to damage my holster in any way.