• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Vader33

1. Vader33

Santa Fe OC, the wrong way...

I found this on YouTube and wanted to see what our OC brethren in the Land of Enchantment thought of this fellow, presumably from South Carolina, and how he went about his OC encounter with SFPD. http://youtu.be/8BwQQSo9YX4 In my opinion, you don't walk up on a traffic stop while OC'ing and...
  2. Vader33

Define "Preemption"

As it refers to US law vs Colorado State and a Municipal law/ordinance. Because I are confused...what's the point in a county or municipality ordinance regarding OC, CC, or any other C if the 2A trumps it? And why is Denver City/County allowed to be different? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Vader33

My Letter to Our US Senators from Colorado

I sent this letter to both Senators. Hopefully we all share similar views (except for one, I'm sure). I'm not trying to toot my own horn or be an attention floozy, but with the thread about the letter to the Representative in Boulder as inspiration (and yeah I stole a line or two...), I...