• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Health and Human Services says BUY AMMUNITION. TWT Chumley

Doug_Nightmare

Washington Island, WISCONSIN. Out in Lake Michigan

solus

Like all government rhetoric...

bloody day late...no ammo available for a reasonable price...

this current deficit, according to numerous “blog experts” should continue for at least18 > 24 mths before firearm/ammo supply levels off.

Doug_Nightmare

Washington Island, WISCONSIN. Out in Lake Michigan
My lifetime supply of ammunition is twenty years old. I am amused by the inflation of costs, particularly of FEDERAL .40 EFMJ. Should my heir choose to liquidate it will be even wealthier.

I wonder what was the purpose of Ipse subsequent comment on Caput? Was Caputo in error, hyperbolic, remonstrated by employer? Ipse thinks post count contributes to credibility. Wotta maroon. Derp derp derp will follow.

solus

Dougie, the purpose of my post, framed exactly like your illustrious thread starter - simply the headline as is your MO of late - w/o any commentary - as i was simply providing an update to your initial posted saga ~ nothing nefarious whatsoever, not like your intended ego boosting cheap insult proffered.

now as to your out of the blue disingenuous posting about you being amused over a 20 year olde supply of ammo...that is a statement to be filled under “Who...” Nothing more nothing less!

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
...is Caputo a liar or a whistle blower...hmmm...not listed in either "news" articles...
Whistle blower. Leave for a lymphatic issue is not unreasonable since the deep state (FBI) has been trying to take him down for over three/four years.

Deep state August 25, 1945.
Due to the file size I'm posting the first 3 pages of a 38 page document.

Attachments

• SECRET Secretary Vinson Aug 25, 1945.pdf
    123.1 KB · Views: 2