• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. F

Phil lied, and people cried!

6 winter of winter left 6 weeks till spring.
  2. F

Port Huron PD hosting a buyback program

Do mean I might get 300.00 for my custom 416mag and not get it for my AR 5.56 or is it the other way around so confusing I just might have to stay home. To bad it is not near me I have 3 or so broken 32 break open revolvers I would love to get 200 each for. heck I would settle for 100.
  3. F

Ok passes constitutional carry

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/02/daniel-zimmerman/oklahoma-senate-passes-constitutional-carry-governor-to-sign-into-law-this-afternoon/
  4. F

Constitutional Carry Bill Filed in Ky. Senate

OK governor to sign bill today at 430. OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt will hold a ceremony Wednesday to sign the "Constitutional Carry" bill, which will allow Oklahomans to carry a gun without a permit or training. Stitt said he will sign House Bill 2597 at the Oklahoma Capitol around...
  5. F

Ok passes constitutional carry

Off to governors office. OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt will hold a ceremony Wednesday to sign the "Constitutional Carry" bill, which will allow Oklahomans to carry a gun without a permit or training. Stitt said he will sign House Bill 2597 at the Oklahoma Capitol around 4:30 p.m...
  6. F

Good news. Oklahoma looks very good also. We could have a race who is next.
  7. F

A anti gun demorat trying to kill it or delay the vote.
  8. F

Ah DianneF has met her match in school adolescents...

I watched the video I didn't think it was all that mad. How else do respond to young people who have no clue how the real world works.
  9. F

Selecting a Gun Safe!

A lot depends where you live on how police respond to alarms. Seems like you Ghost live in the wrong area.
  10. F

LE doing their job...Kudos

Might turn out to be a left wing nut job I don't trust the media the media to give us the whole story.
  11. F

Selecting a Gun Safe!

Two hours is along time for a burglar to be in a house. most often minutes.
  12. F

John R. Lott, Jr., CPRSC. Should schools have teachers carry guns? AAHB Health Behavior Research December 2018

My department hired a lot of combat vets some were good shots some were not. Some were not very good at all. Some brought some bad habits with them. Two come to mind one would never engage his safety on his M16 saying we never did in the sand box. Another would never properly lube is M16...
  13. F

John R. Lott, Jr., CPRSC. Should schools have teachers carry guns? AAHB Health Behavior Research December 2018

Saying all combat vets are equal in fire arms skills is a stretch also.
  14. F

Yea but using explosives and machine gun fire ,calling in artillery ect ect. Just doesn't seem reasonable in a America school house.
  15. F

Requiring training to use a constitutional right is one thing. Requiring training to preform a certain job skill in another. Military training isn't always compatible with the civilian world. I have instructed enough combat vets to realize that many are not firearm guys. Just like the rest...
  16. F

Aurora, IL (not CO) shooter broke the law!

People who are willing to commit murder normally do not care about lesser laws.. Gun control is not about crime control it is about people control.
  17. F

TX caves to pressure from NY!

Some people just can not understand humor or take it.
  18. F

Scam Calls

May be some action from the FCC. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3727572/posts Ajit Pai, the chairman of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), warned phone service providers that if they don't crack down on fraudulent caller IDs from robocallers his agency will step in with...