• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. mlawson

Best Self Defense Ammo?

155mm Howitzer FTW.
  2. mlawson

Speaking of forum admin issues: map updates

Can't see how he's making any money off this place. AdBlock takes care of most of the ads for me.
  3. mlawson

This confuses me even more. I would think most forum/site owners would get involved with the members, so you know, maybe enhance the community more based on users inputs? LOL.
  4. mlawson

How is there no one around to 'admin' the site? These sites don't just run themselves without someone coughing up money every month. I have my own VPS and it requires constant maintenance.
  5. mlawson

Be the first to call the cops.

Being an admin of several auto forums, I can attest that it does help the forum out if non-staff can quietly point out the rules without being a dick. I've seen Solus do this several times WITHOUT being a dick, but its the 'offended' posters that can't take constructive criticism turn into...
  6. mlawson

Help me with Sept trip from Boise, ID to Florence, OR

Just like Nazi New York....well, now that Homo Cuomo is going to be out of office soon, that might change.
  7. mlawson

Now travelers can't take firearms into VA roadside rest area restrooms...

Army's 4th General Order: Don't get caught
  8. mlawson

Discrete car carry supermagnet

It did appear he was a few tools short in the shed.
  9. mlawson

I have yet to see that happen. Did see one OC'r at Walmart a year ago with a Glock, but nothing in the magazine well. SMH.
  10. mlawson

It's like the ham radio operators over at QRZ.com that show off their shack/radios/towers etc. Given their callsign is attached to every post, this callsign gives exact physical home address. SMH.
  11. mlawson

On and AFTER 15 AUGUST VALID CWP HOLDERS CAN CARRY HANDGUNS OPENLY OR CONCEALED IN ACCORDANCE WITH SOUTH CAROLINA LAW

Whoopedy doo. Arizona has been OC without permit since what, 2010? Rarely ever see it.
  12. mlawson

Gov. Cuomo declares state of emergency on gun violence

Several times you misspelled Mr. Cuomo. The correct term would be Dictator Cuomo. ;) There are already a few counties attempting to become 2A sanctuaries. It only takes one county. The rest will hopefully follow. Glad I don't live there anymore.
  13. mlawson

i95 shut down due to “11 armed individuals standing with long guns"

Dougie doesn't read very well does he? Looks like someone reads what he wants and just shoots from the holster.
  14. mlawson

Just had to look it up for MA, boy they are ruthless want to know everything... https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/resources/ccw_reciprocity_map/ma-gun-laws/
  15. mlawson

Local Sam's Club 'leave OC firearm in the car' upon entrance?

Isn't trespass ONLY if you come back after you were told to leave? Legally, without required signage like AZ, you have to be officially told to leave and not come, then its trespass if you do, correct?
  16. mlawson

I thought that was a typical response of LE? If you refuse a legal direct order, than you suffer the consequences. Regardless of what you were doing was legal or not.
  17. mlawson

I seem to recall seeing someone else OC in the same Walmart about the same time I seen that sign posted. Normally, I carry OWB. When I get into Walmart, I drape my shirt over it. It prints VERY well to the point of, why bother covering it LOL. But, they never said anything to me. Haven't been...
  18. mlawson

We have a Walmart here in AZ a few months ago with updated signage on the front door asking people to no longer OC. I haven't been back since, so I don't know if its still there.
  19. mlawson

Cosby

Being a former resident of NY close to the PA border, I often wondered about PA's legal practices...especially down in Bucks County with all the corrupt police.