• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. color of law

John, please appoint a moderator.

eye95 is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different result, insanity.
  2. color of law

Another waist of time.
  3. color of law

Rapper Shoots Intruder

Protias, please don't feed the troll. He suckered you into being his water-boy. He is to lazy to do his own research.
  4. color of law

Is Probable Cause at Risk? Is this a win or a setback?

Another idiot post by eye95. Now that he lost the argument as to what the 4th amendment actually says and means, in which everybody including eye95 understood was the issue being debated, he seizes on a different aspect of the 4th amendment not being discussed. Apparently, eye95 has NOT...
  5. color of law

NRA called today: $10,000 FINE

357SigFan, you just told eye95 he is wrong. You doing that is fighting words for eye95. You are in big trouble now. Hang on the your seat. It's coming.
  6. color of law

Another idiot post.
  7. color of law

Another idiot post.
  8. color of law

Another idiot post.
  9. color of law

You are derailing this thread.
  10. color of law

Another idiot post by eye95.
  11. color of law

You are a sick person. You defy the USSC rulings and then tell the USSC they don't know what they are talking about.
  12. color of law

I looked up the word "stupid" in the dictionary and there was your picture. You are speaking gobbledygook. You are a sick puppy. The USSC said in Payton v. New York, 445 U.S. 573 (1980) the police have to have a warrant to enter someones home. And you go "If some would take the time to qualify...
  13. color of law

eye95, you need to read Payton v. New York, 445 U.S. 573 (1980). eye95, how much more do you want to argue? You are not just wrong, you are absolutely wrong.
  14. color of law

This is the 4th Amendment diagrammed. Very simply, without a warrant a search is unreasonable, period. To say otherwise is contrary to the plain reading on the amendment.
  15. color of law

So, what did the cops see through the solid door? Nothing. The 4th. amendment says clearly that a search without a warrant is unreasonable.
  16. color of law

The 6th. curcuit court of appeals just ruled meter-maids chalking your tires for parking infractions is a 4th. Amendment trespass. Yet, you can be charged with interfering with cops braking down my door without a warrant.
  17. color of law

Yes it does. The 4th is clear, no warrant, no entry. There is no exceptions in the 4th. I may buy your idea of exigent circumstances IF the cops CANNOT charge anyone with a crime. And, that will be a cold day in hell for that to ever happening.
  18. color of law

Years ago when I had Werner cable TV I specifically set-up do not call for any advertising or promotions. I ended up with about three years of free cable TV. It seemed like every 3 to 4 months they would call 4 or 5 times in a week. I would tape record the promotion. They thought it wiser to...
  19. color of law

If that is the case then move to England. Your way of thinking is contrary to the fourth amendment and our founding fathers. The fourth Amendment does not say one word about exceptions. But, the SC created exceptions out of thin air. The bastardized all the amendments to favor the government...
  20. color of law

NRA-ILA: The more things change...

Who picks up the gauntlet?