• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. OC for ME

The GOP Elephant in the room. NRA's legal troubles, support for Trump in 2016 drain finances despite record membership growth. TWT

All completely avoidable if the top dogs in the NRA were not so focused on the DC happy hour scene.
  2. OC for ME

NRA called today: $10,000 FINE

Unequal treatment. Politicians are exempt, most others are not. Get politicians on the hook for spamming and we will all be better off. I am not sufficiently knowing to even come close to understanding the tech used by the troublesome spammers, but 357SigFan decreased my not knowing. It is not...
  3. OC for ME

John, please appoint a moderator.

Ahhh...a Monty Python reference...well played Sir.
  4. OC for ME

Is Probable Cause at Risk? Is this a win or a setback?

The USSC also decreed that a cop can accost a citizen for nothing other than a "particularized suspicion" in Terry v. Ohio. The USSC then decreed that the .govs of this country can take your land and give it to another private citizen in Kelo v. New London. In Heien v. North Carolina the USSC...
  5. OC for ME

Cops pounding and cursing on the perps door pretty much confirmed that the perp and his aignificant other were not going to be believed not matter what the cops claimed they heard. Those cops were not going to let some piss-ant disrespect them. Waiting for the fire department pretty much...
  6. OC for ME

Citizens lying to cops must not be the default condition for cops. You hold a differing view, no biggie.
  7. OC for ME

Heart Rate Variability as correlate of fitness and health.

Great, folks now willingly send their physiological data to iMacAppleTunes.com Like those DNA websites..."send us a swab and we'll tell you that you are a white guy whose ancestors came from northern Europe"...:rolleyes:
  8. OC for ME

NRA called today: $10,000 FINE

Tech and the interwebz is too complicated to stop spammers. If the .govs won't punish political ad spammers then why must we expect them to punish business ad spammers.
  9. OC for ME

This is where you and I depart. Hearing unusual noises is not seeing foul play. A 911 call is justification for sending cops. There is no justification to invade the home, after the home owner acknowledges the cops presence and then informs them that all is good. Citizens lying to cops must...
  10. OC for ME

I recommend compliance outside the home (castle). Without a warrant, entry was not authorized. Their reliance on exigent circumstances is their "stay outta jail card" and they played it. The perp let them play it and the judge(s) let the cops play it. The perps lawyer should be disbarred for his...
  11. OC for ME

Hypothetically ramifications if US in crisis mode and government shuts down social media?

.Gov will not have to do anything...liberals are purging heresy willingly.
  12. OC for ME

Occupants informed the cops that all was good. That is the crux of this case in my view. Assuming duress creates the slippery slope. I will not argue exigent circumstances. I think that that "law" is just as unconstitutional as the Terry decision and QI. Never agree with the state, compel the...
  13. OC for ME

The court record places doubt as to when the glass broke. My reading is that it broke after the pounding/loud cursing by the cops on the door and after the cops stating that they will break down the door...because of the comments on the balcony. Cops blew it and got away with it cuz the perp...
  14. OC for ME

Hypothetically ramifications if US in crisis mode and government shuts down social media?

Social media brings to light that which social media deems worthy of bringing to light. Shadow banning is but one method of reshaping public opinion on any subject...and not for the benefit of all. Social media is controlled by liberals.
  15. OC for ME

I think the cops made the whole story up after they got rebuked. Where is the broken glass...no mention of any evidence that confirms their claim, that they used to substantiate the home invasion. The cops lied. The "perp" conceded the "q-munity care taking" exemption...big mistake. Just cuz a...
  16. OC for ME

Sadly, too many people rely upon social media...look where this has brought us. Social media goes away today and the world would be a better place...except youtube.
  17. OC for ME

Occupants gave the all clear. Cops broke the law and the door.
  18. OC for ME

Why mass shootings don't lead to gun control

Not the point. The false premise is the point. If the pollster were surveying honey behaviors regarding observed flower preferences...
  19. OC for ME

20 days house arrest...minor inconvenience...like a Terry stop...minimally invasive. No change in cop behavior will result outside of WaWa.
  20. OC for ME

Why mass shootings don't lead to gun control

Bogus poll. The premise is that republicans seek less regulation of our 2A after a mass shooting intentionally omits the fact that republicans seek less regulation of our 2A whether or not a mass shooting occurs. Then again, since there has been a mass shooting in the past his statement is...