• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. G

Rapper Shoots Intruder

TX isnt the only state that allows deadly force to protect property. But it allows it in a broader range of cases. KY allows deadly force to prevent arson of dwelling or outbuildings. But property wise, stops there.
  2. G

Rapper Shoots Intruder

Thanks. I had already studied SD etc TX laws when my son lived there. Wife and I visited occasionally. If the story is correct in its details the rapper should face no charges as he has TX castle and property defense law on his side.
  3. G

Rapper Shoots Intruder

Texas is the one state I'm aware of that under specific conditions one use deadly force to protect property . If I'm reading this story right Queen gave the invader the keys out of fear. Then when the invader went into the garage to steal the car told her husband who fired at the invader...
  4. G

NRA called today: $10,000 FINE

Guess it's a good thing you don't have any say in the matter ain't it. I like phone service as it is now. Unlimited everything for 35 bucks and no Gov nabob screwing it up. Take some personal responsibility and deal with something as menial as unwanted calls you can block for free. Instead...
  5. G

Is Probable Cause at Risk? Is this a win or a setback?

Your wrong. Simple as that. Otherwise police wouldn't bother with ever getting a search warrant and wouldn't have since they were created as union busters. Now play your word games with someone else. This is too ridiculous to even mess with further.
  6. G

Amendment IV The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, particularly describing the place to be...
  7. G

< OK your claiming police have a constitutional right to enter a home if they think they have reason too, with no warrant?
  8. G

Posted it so you could read it. The 4A requires a warrant to search. Plain as day. Even down to the points if specifically naming what the search is for, where, etc. Can't offer more proof that post it in its entirety to prove a search constitutionally required a warrant.
  9. G

OK, show us the part where the 4th makes exception for a search without a warrant. I'll wait.
  10. G

Yes actually it does say exactly what COL posted. Plus some. There are no exceptions to getting a warrant Amendment IV The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants...
  11. G

All your proposal would do, is slow service down, double the plan costs and accomplish little to nothing. It's using a tank to try kill a, chipmunk. No use debating it. Never going to be implemented.
  12. G

NRA-ILA: The more things change...

GOA or NGOA NGOA outspent the NRA lobbying against gun regulations than the NRA. Though it's a much smaller org. Both orgs take actual rtkaba stands vs the NRAs milktoast finger in the wind positions
  13. G

NRA-ILA: The more things change...

Sure they are. The NRA is slowly dying. Much smaller gun orgs spend more actually lobbying and fighting for the actual RTKABA than the NRA does.
  14. G

Point I'm trying to make is there are 1 A no call list 2. Laws against fraud etc. They don't work as most laws don't to prevent anything. More laws and regs won't stop junk calls. A phone can over a short amount of time be hardened until junk calls are rare if not stopped...
  15. G

Laws, only apply to those willing to obey them. Since most spoof etc calls are coming from the middle east good luck with adding more laws and regulations that don't work now and won't work in the future anymore than gun laws, laws against murder, theft, etc work to prevent squat Don't...
  16. G

YW But. Yes it is logically and legally true. If an officer has legal grounds to demand entry into a residence, then the occupant has a legal duty to allow the entry or he is obstructing the officer. If however the officer has no legal grounds to enter the resident had every right to...
  17. G

The judges are covering the cops as usual while trying to straddle the constitutional fence. If the owner had no legal obligation to open the door the cops had insufficient grounds to enter. Can't be both ways. If the cops forcible entry was legal then the owner had an obligation to open...
  18. G

The bottom line is the constitution allows only searchs with a warrant. The warantless search is a creation of corrupt legislating from the bench by the courts.
  19. G

They should abide the do not call registry but they don't. And never intended too. The app I mentioned, and there are many others has its own constantly updated data base of telemarketers and spam numbers and does not allow those calls to ring in. Plus you can also block numbers using it...