• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. rapgood

Custom AR-15 for Youth Shooting Sports Raffle

Sadly, the REALLY stupid ones don't seem to post here anymore. Sigh... I so miss the entertainment factor.
  2. rapgood

Second and Fourth Amendments. E. Volokh

Just read the Tarango decision. It doesn't get any better than that, folks! Looking forward to reading the unpublished part. This decision seriously weakens the Seattle-anti's arguments by clearly restating the strengths of 2Am and art. I, sec. 24.
  3. rapgood

18 Jan 19 Rally for Your Rights gathering

Agreed.
  4. rapgood

Seattle Anti-gunner Councilman Harrell not to run

Made my day! Haven't laughed this hard in weeks! Thanks!
  5. rapgood

Well, TPM restrictions have been long recognized and upheld by the courts.
  6. rapgood

The expression of the First Amendment can be, in certain circumstances, restricted by "time, place, and manner." Time, place and manner restrictions are content-neutral limitations imposed by the government on expressive activity. For a quick discussion on this, go here.
  7. rapgood

Seattle Anti-gunner Councilman Harrell not to run

Seattle Council anti-gunner is leaving the Seattle City Council at the end of his term, leaving candidate Tammie Morales thus-far unopposed for the seat. The real questions is, will she be any more of a supporter of the Washington and U.S. Constitutions than Harrell?
  8. rapgood

2019 Wenatchee Annual Open Carry Camp

I need a pull-thru site with hook ups. Neither of those qualifies. But, thanks!
  9. rapgood

Back on the Block

Back on the Block
  10. rapgood

2019 Wenatchee Annual Open Carry Camp

Jane and I will be back living in Washington early 2019. If anyone with a hookup site needs to cancel, please keep us in mind, as we would like to be able to join in the fun,
  11. rapgood

Seattke/King County OC Report

It was incredibly stupid! Do you know how much cholesteral you put into your system with just one meal???
  12. rapgood

Jim Beal (DEROS72) has passed away

Goodbye, good friend. Your infectious smile will be missed by many.
  13. rapgood

Seattle anti-gunners reveal 2019 agenda and OC is mentioned

Good thing I'm moving back to WA next month and can join the legal challenge against the anti-gun, anti-constitution maniacs.
  14. rapgood

Wenatchee OC Campout May 19, 20, 21 2017

May 19, 20 & 21 it is! I currently plan to get there on the 18th. I will, of course, be bringing the Big Match!
  15. rapgood

Worley wins!

As I'm sure many of your remember, Mack Worley, then of Vancouver WA, was convicted of unlawful display of a weapon (RCW 9.41.270). The conviction was overturned on appeal (that's how most of these go), whereupon the City of Vancouver filed a Motion to Reconsider. The court summarily rejected...
  16. rapgood

Open Carrier Bullied by Protesters at Seattle May Day 2015

When I was growing up, I was taught that the "good guys" smile, and the "bad guys" wear black and hide their faces. Hmmmm....
  17. rapgood

WA AG issues opinion on cop body cameras (and related questions)

The Washington Attorney General has just issued an opinion on body cameras pursuant to an opinion request made by The Honorable Andy Billig, State Senator, District 3. It also creates yet more support for citizen's rights to record conversations involving LEO.
  18. rapgood

A glimmer of hope in a weary world...

I had to share this NY Times article on second thoughts about arming local police in paramilitary style.
  19. rapgood

SCOTUS unanimous decision ( RARE) on cell phone searches!

The police generally may not, without a warrant, search digital information on a cell phone seized from an individual who has been arrested. http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/13pdf/13-132_8l9c.pdf