• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. G

Florida teachers now allowed to carry guns in class (once signed by Gov)

Then why does it matter that "My school district is adamantly against it."?
  2. G

Florida teachers now allowed to carry guns in class (once signed by Gov)

Are not the school board members elected by the citizenry? If a majority of the citizens want school carry can't they elect pro carry board members?
  3. G

Did you get my message about the Bus System?

Did you get my message about the Bus System?
  4. G

No Weapons Pikeville Festival

Willy, they can CLAIM anything and probably will ( I can speak from experience with them). Can you, or anyone else, PROVE that they can't. Without a lot more information than you have given here, I can't tell who can do what. With this bunch of crooks, you have to have all the information you...
  5. G

No Weapons Pikeville Festival

To answer your question, MAYBE. What would prevent the lease of open spaces to a proper leasee? Has it ever been done before? Do they claim to have had a lease in previous years? Have they had a lease for any previous years? Can they produce a lease from a previous year? What do the statutes...
  6. G

Constitutional Carry Bill Filed in Ky. Senate

It's official. The date that SB 150 becomes effective is June 27th. Ky. Attorney General says so here: https://ag.ky.gov/government/opinions/Opinions New/OAG19-005.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3uAvy3qh8hF7UCH6auf6Bmg0ANwieqVBObgk8-LrY9aJLdKA8Tto9R1uo
  7. G

President DONALD TRUMP TO DELIVER KEYNOTE ADDRESS AT NRA ANNUAL MEETING NEXT MONTH

We would have been much better off with Hilary.
  8. G

Drag Queen Storytime at Public Library Helps Pave the Way to Pro-Gun Storytime!

That is because I am exceptionally masculine. It would be impossible to feminize myself to even the slightest degree.
  9. G

Stop that immediately. You are a self-appointed spokesman for Ky. gun owners. You must await your appointment. The appointers will be along any minute to identify themselves. Oh wait, won't that make them self appointed appointers? Here let me help you out, I hereby appoint you as a spokesman...
  10. G

Yes, it is a public thing. I OC'ed in a library this morning. Not a word spoken by any of these rabidly anti-gun librarians, except for one that very politely asked me to speak a little lower. I didn't see any Ky. gun owners magically appear to join in.
  11. G

Tertiary laws

Well, that was certainly hard enough to drag out of you and no remorse, at all, from your accomplices to this point.
  12. G

Tertiary laws

I am shocked, horrified and disappointed. Oh, the shame of it! Here we have the purest of the pure open carry advocates defending a man that was obviously carrying a concealed firearm. Why not condemn the man for not open carrying? Damn the heretic...and those that support one.
  13. G

I think it could be easily done. The problem will be getting any gun owners to show up. I am sure that the library would ask for an estimate of the number of likely participants and when we told them an honest guess they would probably decline the suggestion and claim it wasn't popular enough. I...
  14. G

An Interview with a Florida Open Carry advocate

Not evident at all. You seem to ignore the other variables in the incidents that you mention. The most obvious of which is the police officers involved in your stops are not the same officers involved in the other stops. Did you ever think that they might have had a better understanding and more...
  15. G

Former ATF Agent to Speak at Anti-gun Group's Event - 3/10/19 - Lexington Library

There is nothing in the forum rules that requires a person to cite other posts. Why do people try to enforce non-existent rules? It's like cops trying to enforce laws that don't exist. Here is the rule: (5) CITE TO AUTHORITY: If you state a rule of law, it is incumbent upon you to try to cite...
  16. G

Former ATF Agent to Speak at Anti-gun Group's Event - 3/10/19 - Lexington Library

Thank you. Your presence and that of BB62 and color of law or any other person from our neighboring state to the north is always appreciated. I just wish we had more dedicated people here in our own state that we could depend on.
  17. G

Unfortunately, now that we have shown up for the meeting at the library, our absence at this meeting would be interpreted as a victory by them and advertised as such. Of course, I am not suggesting that those that traveled from beyond the boundries of our state have a responsibility to continue...
  18. G

You "would think"? Is that what you were taught in law school? ETA: Sorry, I somehow thought this post was the work of poetdante. I was mistaken and regret my confusion.