• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. hammer6

11 dead, 6 injured after shooting at the Virginia Beach Municipal Center

Private Citzens existed before the government.
  2. hammer6

Maher: ‘Liberals Should Learn More About Guns’

If a gun registry isn't for the purpose of being able to go confiscate a gun, then what is the purpose?
  3. hammer6

2nd amendment sanctuary city

although it's in name only, they'll still enforce the law. Link: https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/06/04/commerce-city-second-amendment-sanctuary-city-red-flag-law/
  4. hammer6

IL Anti-Legislator proposes even more firearm ownership restrictions on citizens

Each state is its own country, in fact.
  5. hammer6

NC LEs shoot citizens who poffered air soft and BB pistols

did you not watch the video?
  6. hammer6

It says the driver admitted to telling the officer he had a "gun", not a BB gun. He didn't have to reach for it. I thought the same thing, why not retreat and wait for a threat, but tbh this was threatening.
  7. hammer6

How is this not a good shoot?
  8. hammer6

Liberal Ideology

Each state is its own country. The Constitution is a signed agreement joining each of the 50 states in union and requiring them to abide by specific rules and regulations.
  9. hammer6

Liberal Ideology

The "US" isn't the united States, either. The United States is made up of 50 separate countries united under common law and a federal government.
  10. hammer6

Florida teachers now allowed to carry guns in class (once signed by Gov)

It doesn't matter, I was just adding to a comment made by OC For Me.
  11. hammer6

Because typically, gun carry doesn't rest on the shoulders of the school board.
  12. hammer6

Two dead after shooting on campus at University of North Carolina

If people can not be trusted to carry weapons in a college/school in case of confrontation....because who knows, they may shoot someone with their gun if they get into an argument, get upset over a grade, or their girl breaks up with them.....then we have BIGGER problems ahead of us. If NO ONE...
  13. hammer6

My school district is adamantly against it.
  14. hammer6

I'm not a fan of teachers being allowed to carry guns. Simply for the fact that they are being given special privileges as a special class of citizen. https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article229906419.html
  15. hammer6

AR and AK Handguns

I've been to Arkansas but I've never been to Alaska.
  16. hammer6

California Synagogue shooting

I'm interested to see who was carrying the weapon. First reports I heard was that the off-duty CBP agent retrieved the weapon from his car, but according to this article, he was given to it by another citizen.
  17. hammer6

California Synagogue shooting

"Stewart said he chased him all the way out to his car, and began pounding on it — the shooter had managed to lock himself in. When Stewart saw him reach for a rifle, he punched the side of the car as hard as he could, intending to figure out a way to drag him out of the car — that’s when a...