• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. scouser

Greater Richmond OC Dinner on Tuesday, May 14th at Pickel Barrel

i'm going to have to take a total rain check on the dinners for the foreseeable future, hopefully that will change by the time the December one comes around again
  2. scouser

Greater Richmond OC Dinner, Tues, April 9th at 7:00 - one of the favorite spots!

i'm not going to be able to make it, spent too much money recently
  3. scouser

Greater Richmond OC Dinner - Tuesday, March 12th, 7:00 p.m.

confirmed/possible Doubletap 1,2 keeper 1,0 scouser 0,1 67GT390FB 1,0 sidestreet 0,2 totals 3,5
  4. scouser

confirmed/possible Doubletap 1,2 keeper 1,0 scouser 0,1 67GT390FB 1,0 totals 3,3
  5. scouser

I'm going to have to change mine to a "possibly not". Been some brown stuff hitting the circular oscillating device in our neighborhood that means it's probably to my advantage to attend a board meeting here that evening.
  6. scouser

confirmed/possible Doubletap 1,2 keeper 1,0 scouser 1,0 67GT390FB 1,0 totals 4,2
  7. scouser

confirmed/possible Doubletap 1,2 keeper 1,0 scouser 1,0 total 3,2
  8. scouser

i'll be there, but probably alone, bit too far from home on a school night to bring Logan with me
  9. scouser

Our March dinner will be at Carini's on March 12th at 7pm Carini Italian Restaurant menu 3718 Williamsburg Rd Richmond, 23231 804-222-0715
  10. scouser

Greater Richmond OC Dinner, Tuesday, Feb 12th

Logan says he wants to come and he was my "possible"
  11. scouser

Greater Richmond OC Dinner, Tuesday, Feb 12th

I'll say 1 and 1 possible for me
  12. scouser

Green card holders and firearms

Well that's stupid. On the front of the card it says "United States of America Permanent Resident", I know it does, I just checked mine. Only issues I've ever had buying has been the background check has sometimes taken about 24 hours to come back as ok, but I've gone into the purchase with...
  13. scouser

Greater Richmond OC Dinner January 15th 2019

Storm coming, inches of snow in Virginia, no one having confirmed they'll be there ... i haven't booked anything with Carini's and I'm highly unlikely to head out there this coming Tuesday. I'm not going to say this dinner is canceled, but I will suggest that if you decide to attend there is...
  14. scouser

well my thinking right now is we're expecting snow this weekend, so that's probably going to keep more people home. Seems like every January dinner i can remember we've either had snow or been threatened with it. I don't know if it's the location that puts people off, I know it's not exactly...
  15. scouser

6 days until our dinner and no response, should I call to book or not?
  16. scouser

Following the discussion held at our December dinner, the January dinner will be on Tuesday January 15th at Carini's at 7pm Carini Italian Restaurant menu 3718 Williamsburg Rd Richmond, 23231 804-222-0715
  17. scouser

Greater Richmond OC Dinner, Traks, Tuesday December 11th 2018

Our dinner is tonight Scouser ...........1,1 Sidestreet ......1,2 Kennys .............0,1 Hlh1...................2,0 67gt390fb.......1,1 Wolfhound.....2,0 User....................0,1 Bob1..................0,1 total....................7,7
  18. scouser

Greater Richmond OC Dinner, Traks, Tuesday December 11th 2018

Scouser ...........1,1 Sidestreet ......1,2 Kennys .............0,1 Hlh1...................2,0 67gt390fb.......1,1 Wolfhound.....2,0 User....................0,1 Bob1..................0,1 total....................7,7