• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. color of law

Nicholasville Preemption Violations

Wouldn't you want to make this guy happy? GUTSHOT II
  2. color of law

"possession of an unregistered firearm"?

I have all my fingers.
  3. color of law

Armed citizen saves cashier's life

Well that is a cynical view.
  4. color of law

Amicus curiae brief from Dems

Please provide a link.
  5. color of law

Richmond Redevelopment and Housing Authority

So, what is going to be your argument? I know what I would be arguing.
  6. color of law

Amicus curiae brief from Dems

Senators Sheldon Whitehouse, Mazie Hirono, Richard Blumenthal, Richard Durbin, And Kirsten Gillibrand are anti-Trumpers and are the only ones signed onto this brief. The brief is just a political hit piece complaining that the some of the justices are right leaning and not left leaning...
  7. color of law

I wasted a lot of time on this, but that entire block contains housing units. https://apps.richmondgov.com/applications/propertysearch/Detail.aspx?pin=N0000189001 I agree with you, but you will more than likely not win this argument.
  8. color of law

Housing Authorities are usually ruled by the courts as public property NOT open to the public. In other words, if you are not a resident or a guest you could be charged with trespassing.
  9. color of law

OCer stopped at Springfield Walmart with gun, 100 rds of ammo

He will not get any relief by filing a 42 U.S.C. 1983 suit.
  10. color of law

At Least 6 Philadelphia Police Officers Shot During Active Firefight In Nicetown-Tioga Section, FOP President Says

Remember, Philly are exempt from state preemption laws.
  11. color of law

Is it legal for a law enforcement officer to disarm a person in an open-carry state?

Northrup v. City of Toledo Police Dept., 785 F. 3d 1128 - Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit 2015 Heien v. North Carolina, 135 S. Ct. 530 - Supreme Court 2014
  12. color of law

Florida Concealed Carry question

I would bet the meetings are held at an administration building.
  13. color of law

Nicholasville Preemption Violations

gutshot II, you know that idiots are attracted to shiny objects.
  14. color of law

Red Flags and White Supremacists. American Thinker .com

Everybody has a breaking point. Some can recognize that point and withdraw or they act, and some don't recognize that point at all. When they act we react in horror repressing our own thoughts of retaliation. I expect the next time I see a case of road-rage and I report it the road-rager's...
  15. color of law

"possession of an unregistered firearm"?

solus, I'm glad to see you being so compliant with the rules. It is a testament to your fortitude.
  16. color of law

Red Flag Bill

But states cannot be forced to enforce federal law.
  17. color of law

Problems in carrying in my church

True and as solus said find another church.
  18. color of law

OCer stopped at Springfield Walmart with gun, 100 rds of ammo

Yes, maybe a moron, but what law did he violate. Inducing-panic isn't going to fly. What's the rest of the story?
  19. color of law

Problems in carrying in my church

Is the church posted per 943.13(bm)1 http://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/943/II/13
  20. color of law

Holmes County (Bonifay, on Georgia border) Sheriff John Tate offering free training to CCW permitees.

The sheriff should issue a t-shirt that says "Good citizen with a gun" printed on it to every new CCL issued. It's a safety issue; we don't want the police to be shooting the wrong persons.